My Small ESSIE NAIL POLISH Collection

Hi,

Today I wanted to share with you my small Essie nil polish collection. So far I managed to buy 7 bottles of  this amazing nail polish. I do love it so much, it stay's quite long , doesn't  chip that fast, I love the verity of colors they offer , the bottle is cute and the price is resealable ($8 at most drugstores)


Now i will add pictures of each of them and the name of its color.



This Pink one is FIJI , its creamy pale pink color, I think its from The PINk and Roses Collection . 


This one is PINK-A-BOO, and its a sheer pink with some glittery sparkle. Its from Essie RESORT 2012 Collection.



This one is BOND WITH WHOMEVER, its like a beautiful lilac color. ESSIE SPRING 2013 Collection



This one is IN THE CAB-ANA , its beautiful aqua azure color, reminds me of clear ocean water and  Tiffany color :) I think its for  ESSIE RESORT 2013 Collection.


The perfect Glitter polish ever! SET IN STONES , beautiful silver mirrored glitter. It's from ESSIE LUXEFFECTS HOLIDAY 2011 Collection.




This one is SCARLETT O'HARA, and its dark ruby-red color. Metallic red with shimmer.


This one is LOTS OF LUX, its shimmery blue with sand/mate finish. Its from The Encrusted Treasures Collection by Essie.


So that's it for now, I do want to add a few more shades  to my collection, but I did not have time to go shopping yet.

Hugs ~ Monica

No comments