Wet n Wild ' I'm getting sunburned' palette

Hi

Today's post will be about Wet n Wild palette.
I love Wet n Wild for their amazing makeup, its not only a great quality, but its very affordable.

'I'm getting sunburned' cost $3, its lovely brozny colors with shimmery pink, very pigmented, creamy, easy to apply and blend.


i'm getting sunburned:
- the browbone color - frosty shimmery pink color
- the crese - dark chocolaty brown, the darkest of all of them 
- the eyelid - beautiful shimmery  gold




The trio comes with two brushes 


You can create beautiful day to night look with this beauty .
It goes with every skin tone. 






Like I said , the trio is very affordable and its a MUSt in every makeup bag .
This is actually my fourth palette form WNW . 

If anyone of you owns it , let me know how you like it , im curious about your opinion on it .

Thanks for reading 

Hugs Monica


No comments