LA COLOR 'Sweet' palette ~ review and swatches

Hi all,

As I promise on Instagram I will do a quick review on the LA COLOR palette in SWEET I purchased last week. I know the review was supposed to be up on Sunday , but I was visiting  my friend and with lack of tie I couldn't post it.

I bought this palette kinda unplanned , I went to beauty supply store in order to buy dry shampoo and silver shampoo. When I was about to pay something on the display caught my eye .... All 3 palettes were available:

  • Sweet - neutralsl colors ( the one I got)
  • Haute - very bright colors
  • Smokin - darker greens and blues 

Packaging:

  Let's be honest the packaging is not the best. White plastic package that can brake any time. Well You can;t except more consider the price.


Product and my thoughts:

Colors are neutrals. Contains brown, beige and golden colors. Selection of shimmers and i will call them satin matte shades. the texture is creamy, buttery, blends very easy. As for the pigmentation , well lets say its amazing! I was surprised with the colors and how pigmented they are! I used almost all expect greens , I like to keep them handy for fall season. I think the whole color range is great for fall , its has that earthy colors that suits the season of Autumn.  But any ways, I  was playing with this palette the whole week , testing and seeing how the shadows apply and how long they last.
As longest you use the any kind of primer , you will be surprised!let me tell you after i apply my physicians formula cc cream all over my face and eyelids , i went ahead and start putting on the shadows. now lets fast forward to time when i get home from work 7 pm ( note: I did my makeup before 8 am ).  And when i look in the mirror , guess what? the shadows were untouched!  no creasing no fading. and it happen every day! until one day I didn't use the primer, and shadows were not soo good after few hours i saw creasing and well it look ugly .  best way use it over primer! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and if u ever try it i hope u will like it as much as i do! and this is my feeling about the palette and u don't have to share it , u may like it or not.

Price and where to buy:

I got mine form a local beauty supply store and it cost me only $4.99
there are few websites to check :

Drugstore

Walgreens


Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140)












Sorry for the bad quality pics , hopefully they will be better in the future!


Hope You enjoyed the review!

XoXo Monica

14 comments

  1. Ojej strasznie podoba mi się to złoto ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajne zestawienie kolorów :) Palentka na pewno warta uwagi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ładne kolory,zwłaszcza ten jasny brąz;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetna pigmentacja, a kolory pozwolą stworzyć najróżniejsze makijaże :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oj tak bawiala sie prawie wszystkimi oprocz zielonych te czekaja na jesien

      Delete
  5. bardzo ciekawa kolorystyka, sporo kolorów przypadło mi do gustu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica, wow, you've got a great blog going on here yourself. Great Job! I like how detailed you are and the pics aren't that bad at all :) Just followed you too... Thanks for your support Hun, I wish you all the best! {I will stay tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i thank u ! really appreciate for stopping by my page :)
      hugs!

      Delete
  7. kolorki w sam raz dla mnie :) <3 cudna paletka :)

    ReplyDelete