THE AUTUMN TAG




I saw this TAG on other blogs:) Since I love Autumn I Thought it would be fun do it  :)
Love NYC's Autumn! :) But The weather has been crazy lately! One day can be below 60 F and the next can jump to over 80 F. :)



1.  Ok we're talking coffees - what's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?

Of course anything pumpkin :) PSL from Starbucks and Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Latte form DD :) and My Favorite DUNKACCINO (If you didn't try it it, then what are you waiting for!?) 

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

Boots :) sometimes I like to add a scarf but boots all the way!

3.  Music - what's your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?

I love my Rock'n'Roll and Metal tunes all year around :) 

4.  Perfume - what's your favorite scent for this time of year?

Gucci Guilty and Lancome Hyponose 

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

Anything Pumpkin :)  and Blueberry. I always shop for my candles at Bath and Body Works and I cant wait to pick few fall scents :)

6. What do you love most about Autumn?

Love the changing! the leaves turning color from green to flaming red and orange :) The pumpkin picking! I mean how much fun is that?! Hay Rides, warm big sweaters, cozy pj's and socks :), sipping on favorite fall drinks :) fall fashion and fall accessories and decorations :)

7. Favourite make-up look?

Bold Lips! Dark Lips! Berry Lips! Even Nude Lips! I guess its all about the lips :) I really like darker lips during autumn (deep reds, berry colors, purple) and Nudes are also perfect for this time of the year. When it comes to eye makeup, I like to see neutrals, golds and greens :)

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?


Everything! Colder weather so I can pull out my cozy blankets. Also looking forward to anything pumpkin :) Pumpkin picking and pumpkin cooking and baking pumpkin pies and cupcakes :) Fall Fashion ~ Leggins with boots and big comfy sweaters :) hats and scarfs :) I LOVE FALL :)


I TAG:




and anyone who wants do it :) Go ahead :):))
Btw the first pic with a AUTUMN TAG on it its Not Mine :) I dunno who the owner is :(











Love! Monica

12 comments

  1. U nas jeszcze tak pięknie nie ma :(

    http://jzabawa11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! where do you live? Autumn doesn't look like that in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Brooklyn NY :) LA!:) Nice I want to got there so bad hahah :)

      Delete
  3. Bardzo fajnie zrobiony tag, chyba sama się skuszę :) Te zdjęcia z czerwono-listnymi drzewami super

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja nie lubiÄ™ jesieni ... :(

    wszystkoinic-bywampir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers, those are some really nice pictures X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciekawa jest Twoja jesien:) Zaskoczylas mnie muzyka! Masz taka subtelna aparycje, a tu takie polaczenie! Fajny tag:)

    ReplyDelete