May Favorites 2015 / Ulubiency Maja 2015


 


HI Loves,

Today I want to show you some of my favorites form the past month.
I think this is my second or third post. Due to my busy schedule and only one computer I get really delay. I take pictures but by the time I start to write it’s the middle of the month already. Lately I
pre-write post so I can post it during the week. Right now I have 3 that need to be published. But let’s do the FAVORITES first.

******************************************************************************

Nie pisalam o ulubiencach bardzo dawno. Moze sie kiedys pojawil jeden czy nawet dwa posty.
W domu mamy jeden komputer i zawsze corka w gry gra albo fimy oglada wiec nie zawsze jest czas zeby cos napiac. Dlatego ostanio pisze posty na zapas.
zapraszam teraz na moich ulubiencow.

**********************************************************************************

Too Faced Rock n Roll palette ~  My new favorite baby. Some of you might know I am a big Too Faced fan and even bigger Rock Music fan J I remember wanting this palette when it first came out. Anyways I got recently form my friend Hannah. I did use it quite a lot . The shades are perfect for nice smoky eye look, plus they are shimmery. I prefer shimmery shades more then matte shades. Plus the packaging is stinking cute. There will be a separate post about this palette with swatches.

**********************************************************
Nowa paletka ktora dolaczyla do mojej kolekcji z Too Faced. Ogolnie kocham to firme, jedna z lepszych na rynku. Paletka Rock n Roll jak sama nazwa mowi jest rockowa hahah :) W sume dlatego ja chcialam na pierwszym miejscu. Opakowanie suer i cienie :) i ogolnie pigmentacja jest fantastyczna.

*********************************************************

MUA Starry night palette ~ I have it for a while but I didn’t open until recently. I got it form UK friend, we did a swap a while back. First off I was not particular happy about the colors. They were to dark for my liking and I was afraid I screw up my makeup. But one day I decided to open and omg Love it! It creates the most perfect purple/pink smoky eye look. I like it even better then the famous MUA Undress me too palette.

*********************************************************

Przyznam sie ze zapomnialam ze mam ta paltke w sowich zbiorach. Dostalam od kolezanki z Angli, kiedy sie wymienialysmy kosmetykami. Ubostwiam ta paletke :) wspanilae kolory i super pigmentacja :) bardzo fajny i szybki makijaz mozna nia wykonac 

*********************************************************
Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara ~ love this mascara. Here is a review.

*********************************************************

Mascrara jest naprawde super. Napisalam mala recenzje po angielsku ... sorki moze jak znajde czas to sie uda po polsku tez :) 

*********************************************************
Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pencil ~ perfect for my upper water line. Waterproof , this is a big plus. I don’t transfer to my water lines.

*********************************************************
Wygralam ta kredke w konkursie u PIXI. Jest bardzo fajna, miekka i nakladam ja w gorna linie wodna :) 

*********************************************************
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream ~ love my bb creams, especially summer time when the weather gets warmer. Its lightweight and it have a SPF.

*********************************************************

Latem uwielbiam Kremy BB. Ostation ten stal sie szybkim ulubiencem 

*********************************************************
Jordana Cosmetics Modern Matte Lipstick (Tease) ~  beautiful rosy pink lipstick. I heard bad and good about the Jordana lipsticks. I don't know I do like my. Its creamy and opaque and last at least 5-6h without reapplying.

*********************************************************

Jedna z moich ukochanych pomadek. Piekny kolor is dlugo sie utrzymuje na ustach. ma wykonczenie matte ale nie wysusza ust jak inne matowe pomadki.

*********************************************************

Milani Comsetics Nail Polish (Periwinkle) ~ my birthday gift form my lovely Ashley. Gosh I love this nail polish. It screams SUMMER! The color is beautiful and I wear it all the time. It last long on the nails. Plus it is a great DUPE for one of ESSIE color.

*********************************************************

Moj ukochany lakier. Ma przecudny kolor. Dostalam go od mojej koezanki Ashley. Idealny na lato.. W dodatku bardzo bliski kolorem do Essie Bikini So Teeny. Robilam swatche na instagramie. Napewno pojawi sie notka na blogu nie dluggo )

*********************************************************
These are my May Favorites. What are yours? Leave a link to your post in comments down below so I can go and read it





Hugs ~ Monica 

25 comments

  1. Bardzo ciekawi są Twoi ulubieńcy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Too Faced too, that palette looks cool!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that palette is amazing :) love at first sight :) ... now Im thinking I should have open it

      Delete
  3. nie znam żadnego z Twoich ulubieńców:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te Twoje sówki mnie zawsze rozbrajają :D Niedawno były u nas w Biedronkach, ale niestety nie w mojej :P Masz ciekawych ulubieńców :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Too Faced Rock n Roll palette sounds intriguing- might have to give it a go!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paletka cieni ma bardzo ładne kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That palette looks wonderfully varied - an all-purpose palette! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nie używałam żadnego z tych kosmetyków :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mam ochotę iść na zakupy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty items! I love how there's something of a garden inspired palette at work here - plus, how cute is that pink owls (I love anything owl themed!).

    Big hugs & happy wishes for the week ahead,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. That palette looks really lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Znów tyle nowości u Ciebie:) ale super :) widać , że to Twoja pasja!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bardzo spodobała mi się pomadka :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great beauty picks, girlfriend!
    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ładne kolory paletki :) Mi marzy się matowa paletka , głównie brązy jeśli chodzi o kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paletka wydaje się być fajna, choć nie moje kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prześliczny kolor lakieru, lubię takie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bardzo ciekawi ulubieńcy, kilka perełek sama bym wypróbowała. :)

    ReplyDelete