The Guerlain holiday 2015 Neiges et Merveilles ~ sneak peek



A sneak peek of upcoming Holiday Collection form Guerlain NEIGES ET MERVEILlES. 

All I say its mind blowing! I am so obsessed with it and I cant sleep at night... for real. Since I saw a post on Trendmoods instagram I'm competently hooked up. 
The packaging reminds me of Winter Wonderland. Classy and Chic :)
Last year I said same, that I will be getting the Meteorites but last minute I changed my mind. But this time ... hell no! I need new Meteorites and Lipstick! I mean just look at the packaging and tell me that you don't feel drawn to it. But look inside of Meteorites box you can see snowflakes! a snowflakes! how magical is that?! and the packaging of the lipstick? Beautiful silver with snowflakes on. Yes I love it and yes I'm crossing few items form my holiday wish list and I'm adding these babies on! 









Images form @Trendmood1 instagram and imabeautygeek blog


Anything on your list ? Let me know :) 

Hugs! 

5 comments