Carmen Electra "Rrrr" Perfume review ( Fragrancenet.com exclusive)




I love Carmen! Love her in 'Baywatch'. who is guilty f watching "baywatch'? Back in 90's that was one of my favorite shows to watch. And we all know who Carmen Electra is. 
So anyways today I want to show you her new perfume that launched 2015 and are Fragrancenet.com exclusive. 



"Sexy, playful fragrance with seductive trail ment to stop any man in his track"



Perfume is beautiful. At first is very fruity  you can smell mandarin and peach and then goes down to sweet floral- caramelly notes. So they are sweet but not overwhelming. 
Wear time for me is about 6-7 hours and then I have spray it again. 



Now the bottle! Look ho cute it is :) Glass, very sturdy. Kitty like shaped. Hence the print on the packaging and the lid. Love the cute red lips that gives the pop of colors and the bottle is not boring. The leopard print cap comes off entirely. Also you can see on the lid printed Carmen Electra name in silver. I think the shape of the bottle is really cute and love to display it on my vanity with other perfumes. 
Anyways I am a sucker for anything leopard! That was and will be my favorite print. Even the box is cover in leopard spots :) Also the lips and Carmen Electra name on the box have a 3d feel to it. 
I never really throw boxes away . I like to keep them :)



Top Notes: Mandarin, Orange, Peach, Blackberry
Heart Notes: Gardenia, Jasmine, Orchid
Base Notes: Amber, Caramel, Musk, Sandalwood. 

Like I said they are available on FragranceNet.Com  $34.99 (with 25% coupon you can get them with only $26.24) 3.4 fl.oz (100ml).



3 comments

  1. Butelka to jest to! Ciekawe czy w Polsce też są muszę sprawdzić :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottle and the packaging!! Too cute... I think I need this. Love ur review on it

    ReplyDelete