Valentine's Gift Ideas for Him and Her ~ FragranceNet.Com




Valentine's Day is a week away! Gosh time flies so fast! I still remember when I was out shopping for Christmas gifts. 
Shopping for Valentine's day gift can be hard and easy, depends on your loved one. 
For me it is hard, coz my husband is very picky person. But this year I think I did good . I am pretty sure he will be happy with little gifts I got for  him.
Now gifts for ladies. I know it is so easy to shop for us, and I already told my hubby I don't want chocolates this year. And to be honest I don't like Chocolates. Same with flowers. I do like them when they come with something extra... like makeup :) But I know I won't be getting them, hubby is allergic. 
This year my V Day will be different coz I already made a list for my hubby on what I want :) Yes It is all makeup and perfumes, that what women like now. Who cares about flowers and chocolates when we can have a bouquet of makeup! Yes that is my dreamy VDAy.

Here is a quick gift guide for best Valentine's gifts. 
for him and her. SO ladies show this post to your "better" half and get him shopping! I know the best place to do it :) 
It is FragranceNet.Com. I swear they have everything! Perfume, makeup, skin care, candles and colognes. Everyone will find something they like at very convenient prices. Yes! the prices and large selection makes me wanna shop there every day!

Let's start with gift guide for her, so ladies you can get some ideas :)


Perfumes
Each one of us need a good fragrance in her life. As for me I am a big perfume junkie. I need different perfume everyday. FragranceNet.com offers a HUGE selection of authentic prefumes! There is so many to choose form! I have few form them and I will mention them here plus this guide will be my kind of wishlist :) Yes i need all the perfume I will mention in this post :)



YSL Black Opium ~ sexy and classy! Launched in 2014. It notes include coffee, pink pepper, orange blossom, pear, jasmine, vanilla, cedar and musk. Love the scent. and it comes in beautiful dark bottle decorated with sequins to give that glam rock, edgy look.  ( shop here~ $107.99 -25% = $80.99 3oz)

Versace Bright Crystal ~ another my favorite. The bottle is just beautiful and it smells really fresh. Read my review here. ( shop here~ $54.99 - 25%=  $41.24 3oz)

Gucci Guilty ~ This is my second bottle of this fabulous perfume. One of my "must have".
Includes notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli. Sexy and I love it ! (shop here ~ $59.99 - 25% = $$44.99  2.5oz)

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir ~  this is really seductive scent. Blend of Lily of the valley, Sambac Jasmine , dirty musk and sweet nougat. Perfect for evening out. ( shop here ~ $41.99 - 25% = $31.49 2.5oz)


wishlist for later ... well there is more then that LOL !


Makeup
Yes, that is what I like the most. FragranceNet.Com offers great makeup selection. Again I have to say it - amazing prices! All high end beauty like YSl, Nars, Armani, Guerlain, Chanel and Dior. Don't worry FragranceNet,Com have your back.
Here is few I got form there and again my small wish list :)



YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick #55 ~ a gorgeous bright red lipstick. Moisturizing on the lips with glossy finish. ( similar in fuchsia innocent Here. $44.99 - 25% = $32.24)

YSL GLoss Volupte #206 ~ Fuchsia Oran, a beautiful bright pinky-red. (get it here ~ $44.99 * 25% = $33.74)

NARS Highlighting Blush ~ New Order, beautiful  shimmer that makes a fabulous highlighter. Blog post coming up on this beauty soon. ( get it here ~ $29.99 - 25% = $22.49)

NARS Lip Lacquer ~ Eros. I actually never knew NARS had this product. It been discontine for a while but if you ever liked it, FragranceNet.Com have it! I picked EROS and I love it! wish I could get more of them! I will be reviewing it along side with Nars New Order very soon :) ( get it here ~ $25.99 - 25% = $19.49)




their makeup selection is amazing !


Gifts for HIM.

I always have a trouble shopping for my husband. Like I mention before he is really picky.
I decided to pick for him colognes. I hope he won't read this, but if he will then ... sorry babe your PRADA was sold out.



D & G The One ~ Oriental spicy scent that have a wonderful combination of grapefruit, ginger and orange blossom. Blend with cedarwood, coriander and basil. Bold and masculine. Creating this scent Stefano Gabbana was following the idea of creating uomo, a very masculine fragrance and very classy one. The type of scent that women adore. Woody-oriental composition. Opens up with sparkling notes of grapefruit, coriander and basil. Middle notes bring in cardamon, ginger and herdi while base very masculine trace of cedar, amber and tobacco. Yes this scent is something that I adore :) ( shop here ~  $51.99 - 25% = $38.99 3.3oz)

Gucci Guilty (men) ~ Introduced by house of Gucci in  2011. Was designed to be a companion ot popular female version of Guilty. So yes I have Guilty and now my hubby will have one as well.
This scent is create for man who knows exactly what he wants, and just how to get it. Opens with notes of lemon and lavender. Middle notes of orange blossom and base notes of woody accords ( cedar and patchouli). This is such a magnet for ladies :) I just hope they will stay away from my man :) (shop here ~ $58.99 - 25% = $44.24 3oz)

Jean Paul Gaultier La Male ~ Launched in 1995. One of my favorite male colognes ever. This actually reminds me of my very first crush! He wore the cologne and I swear every time he walked by I just waned to jump on him LOL. I have to mention I was around 14 back then.... But yeah, this cologne is beyond beautiful. Now I won't leave my hubby once he spray it. The fragrance is classified as sharp oriental, woody scent Posses blend of fresh mint, lavender, orange blossom and woods.
This is classic and I think every men should have it in their collection. (shop here ~ $53.99 - 25% = $40.49  for 4.2 oz)


some colognes saved for later :)

3 comments

  1. burberry najbardziej chyba mnie kusi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chciałabym perfumy Versace Crystal, a nawet bardziej Bulgari Jasmine Noir :-). Kosmetyki Nars też...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read this great article on valentine day gift ideas. I appreciate you on writing such a great article. Please write some content on Best Cologne For Men. Thanks

    ReplyDelete