Hair Routine including CHI Onyx Euroshine Hair Styler





Let's talk about my hair today.
 I want to show you more less how look my hair care/hair routine.
As much as I love my hair curly I always go for straight hair. During summer I didn't want to put too much heat on it so I stopped straightening it and instead I left them curly/wavy.

My hair straightening iron is 6 years old and it is about time to change it. To be honest I don't like it anymore. I don't do a good job at straightening hair plus it dries them a lot! and breaks them :(  Yet another reason for me to get rid of it. And for hair, it was not straight the way I wanted. So yes, bye bye my old hair styler  and welcome home CHI :)



CHI Onyx Euroshine Hair Styler ~ my new toy. I always wanted CHI straightening iron. I read so many review throughout the years that I knew one day I will purchase it. Before I start any review you guys should follow me on my IG and Snapchat. I am there regularly and always post demos and other things. I did a small demo of the iron and show before and after pics of my hair. I will insert pics from my snap here too. not the videos tho. Sorry...



anyways back to my new baby.
CHI Onyx Euroshine have a Onyx ceramic 1" plates. It is design to deliver a salon quality results. And it does. CHI Onyx Euroshine Hairstyling Iron has an advanced  ion generator that works  in conjunction with the onyx ceramic plates to provide two times more ions for noticeably smoother and shiner hair.  Four inch extended iron plate feature beveled rounded tips offering seamless rotation for maximum styling versatility and ease of use.  The additional plate length also quickly and easily styles long hair (hence me). In addition, a LED neon light bar displays temperature setting for easy to see and to customize temperature to your liking.



Key Features:
four inch extended iron plates
Ion generator helps to produce shine
LED temperature level display
30s heat up time
Max temperature 450F/232C
1 hour automatic shut off



after two, three uses I been completely obsessed. This flat iron gives me a salon quality results. Straight my hair within minutes, minutes! I remember my old iron i was waiting 15 min for it to heat up.
I like that it didn't burn my hair. It left my hair shiny and silky soft, Yes1 this flat iron did just that. Even the ends were in much better shape then before! Another thing that I really like is that LED bar. It shows you temperature that you can control by pressing up or down button. I like my temperature on 410f/210C. The CHI Onyx Euroshine comes with a thermal mat that you can put the iron while in use. I also have to mention that I LOVE the long cord! My plug is far form the mirror and now with that long cord I can straighten my hair so easy! WooHoo!



Now before I even start straightening my hair I always always have to brush it through. I use Not Your Mother's KnottY To Nice spray dangler  for easier brushing. Then I spray my favorite Thermal Spray by InstaNatural. Then I separate my hair and start the straightening process. Afterwords I use Savannah Hair Care Shea Butter Treatment Oil on all over my hair and White Sands 24/7 serum on my ends along with White Sands Smudge creme. I use a Crave Naturals brush. I actually have to get new brush soon :) Been eyeing few so let's see.



CHI Onyx Euroshne can be purchased at Ulta and Ulta.com
Price : $159.99

10 comments