Beauty Favorites 2017 ~ March




Hi loves!

yes! I am keeping my monthly game strong so far! I haven't miss a month hahah!

better late than never :) I am already planning my April Faves hahah! there is so many products I been loving ! 

Let's just jump to my favorites :) I have few products to mention :)

MAKEUP 



Let start with a glow! Oh guys I love a good highlight :) Here are two that I been using on and off past month. Pixi Beauty AspynOvard London Lustre ~ soft, velvety texture with a luminous sheen. I been obsessed with it since the first time I got my huge pr package from the brand. it looks amazing on. Second my most loved last month was by the brand 100%Pure. Gemmed Luminizer in shade Moonstone Glow, and holy moly I love it! first off the packing is gorgeous! Pink tin that hold this beauty inside. The highlight is simply stunning! Icy pink that looks really good on my fair skin. I am so grateful to Octoly and 100% Pure for choosing me to review this baby!:)
Kiss NY Pro eye shadow palette in Demeter is simply beautiful. Love the color selection. I like how they names their palettes after Greek goddesses :) I am a huge mythology fan if you didn't know :)This palette will get more use in incoming months as well :) Yes the colors are very spring like in my opinion :) ELF Cosmetics Lip Exfoliate~ after winter my lips are in super bad condition. I been  using ELF's exfoliate few times a week hahah! seriously tho for a price this gem does a great job at removing dead skin cells from lips and leaves them soft. Once i am done I reach for Milani's Moisture Lock oil infused lip treatment. Now I heard so many mixed reviews but I like it. Add shine and well after exfoliating my lips add moisture. 

SKIN CARE



L'Occitane Immortelle Oil makeup remover, this stuff is amazing! I been using it on and off and I still go back to it. The best oil makeup remover. As you can see I am almost half way done with it hahha! two pumps and all my makeup is gone. It don't leave a greasy residue and it won't make your eyes blurry. SebaMed Face and Body Wash, well for me is just a face wash. I like it. very gentle and cleans away all the dirt and left over makeup, works great with my Soniclear Petitte by Michael's Todd beauty. This brush is life! You can check a review that I posted few days ago :) Hydrating Milky Mist by Pixi Beauty, if you don't have you , you have to run and get it. I can not live with out this! I spray it before makeup and after and few times during the day :) a must have for me :) did I mention its really lightweight and smells amazing? I just received a pr from PIXI including all their mist, so yes stay tuned for a blog post next month., all about multi-misting :)

PERFUME



A new category ? why not. two my most loved fragrances are by Estee Lauder -Modern Muse  La Rouge and Modern Muse  La Rouge Gloss. To be honest I can't pick my favorite out of the two. Both smell amazing. 
Modern Muse La Rouge Gloss is more fruity and La Rouge is more rosy-berry vanilla kind of scent. I actually will be getting another Modern Muse perfume very soon. So I might write a post next month on it. I will own 4 bottles so I can compare and tell you which I like the most :)

HAIR CARE



I have not change much in my hair routine. But there are few products and tools I been loving for a past few months. Bio Silk Straighting Titanium Iron, this a new launch for Bio Silk and you guys so worth every penny! Straights my long, really long hair fast and it makes them look so beautiful! Before I start with it I use Bio Silk Thermal Mist or Living Proof Mist. I find both working really good on my hair :) and yes I like them both :) Madam CJ Walker Bressica Seed Hair Oil is a MUST HAVE! I been putting it on my hair every other day and I see so many changes! my hair is not as dry as before and they feel silky soft and look healthy! 



4 comments