My happy place ~ My Vanity


Ever since I deepened my passion for makeup I wanted a vanity. But well NYC's apartments are not the biggest, so there was no space for it. 
Long story make it short, a friend of my suggested to put my vanity in a hallway. I have nice long hallway that in fact did fit my vanity. After measuring everything, I went to IKEA and picked up Malm table and 6 Alex Drawer. I set them up in my hallway and well I was half happy. There was absolutely no light in the hallway, but on the other hand my makeup had it home. So I continued on doing my makeup at the kitchen table and vanity was basically another decorative piece of furniture. 


But then around two years ago my sister in law moved out and we had one extra room. We moved Sophia and her hordes of toys out of our bedroom. Yes! I remembered it was Thanksgiving and I was moving everything around! I moved out Sophia's belongings in no time, and then I went ahead and set up my beauty corner. Moved my bed to the middle, on one side there is a night table and on the other longer wall my beauty place. 


So I have my Alex 6 drawers, malm 3 drawers chest, that hold my skin and hair care and then there is my vanity. Outside, in a hallway I still have a book shelf that hold more of my makeup. I been planning to bring it in, but then I dunno I don't want to clutter up my room. So I left it as it is. 


My vanity surfaces changed a lot during that two years.  Right now I have almost the way I want. I still feel like it is missing something hahaha. Telling you girl can never be pleased!  I was browsing ideas/inspirations on Pinterest, but dunno, I will leave it as it is for now. 
I will be getting another Alex drawers for sure, but I can't decided if I want the 9 taller ones, or the 6 one and just stalk it on top of the other one. 
Still trying to decide. 

But anyways here are few pictures of my Vanity. 

This is my current set up. The Lipstick canvas I got from Marshalls for only $25





During Christmas I had my tiny white and gold/rose gold tree in the corner :)



One of my favorite coffee mugs :)


So neat! kinda miss this set up :)



One of my fave pics, Before and After. Trust me this mess is nothing compared to what I had to deal last week!


Right after I moved my vanity to my bedroom :)


My Alex 6 Drawers :) on top almost all my perfumes and the huge PR Package from Pixi

\
Hope you enjoyed~!

19 comments

  1. Your room is so beautiful!! I love how you decorated everything and I love the fairy lights!! xx

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love lights! and since I cant afford Hollywood Vanity mirror i used white xmas lights heheh works just for thr decor

      Delete
  2. Piękne jest to Twoje królestwo :)) Mam tę samą toaletkę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup space is really beautiful.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I wish I had enough space to have my own makeup station! xx

    http://zoe-ware.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It was a struggle but I am happy to have my little corner . Now I need a work corner :)

      Delete
  5. Super! Królestwo prawdziwej beauty królowej:D

    www.windowtothebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had extra space. I have a vanity area but not as big as this! Yours looks so pretty! I love the mirror!

    sheergloss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh your vanity is beautiful, I love your mirror so much xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vanity is so pretty, I'm so jealous! I love that mirror too, absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing!
    XOA
    www.alexandraquinlann.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE how your vanity looks! I am not surprised it is your happy place it is just so gorgeous!!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing :)
    new post :)
    www.stylishmegg.pl/2018/01/futerko-w-kolorze-butelkowej-zieleni.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marzy mi się taki kosmetyczny kącik tylko dla mnie, ale niestety póki co nie mam na niego miejsca w mieszkaniu. Jak się będę przeprowadzać to na pewno znajdę miejsce na toaletkę :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your vanity! This has me so inspired to get one!
    Loving your blog!

    www.samanthaalexandra.com

    ReplyDelete