Sneak Peek ~ Anastasia Beverly Hills new "Soft Glam" Eye shadow Palette



I rarely post sneak peek, but my oh my the new ABH palette is breathtaking!
I bet you all see it all over Instagram already. The new baby will launch around March and I am telling you it will be mine. 


Soft Glam is so pretty! very romantic and very well me :)
Soft browns, pastel pinks, peaches, shimmers and mattes.  She is truly a beauty!
 Palette includes 14 shades- 7 brand new, 3 from MR and  ABH singles. 



As you guys can tell I am super excited for this palette. All I now it will be available around March, but not sure with the price, I going to assume it will be around $42 just like the other ABH Palettes. 


* Pictures credit Trendmood1 Instagram. 

13 comments

  1. I'm hoping the first picture is a true representation of this as the swatches look so simiar to what I already have. You have a very pretty blog! xx

    sheergloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about this palette. I love the neutral shades.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous packaging and the shades look so pretty.
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette is so beautiful and I love all the colors.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful shades! Loving it!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how pigmented the ABH shades are and this is no exception!! Beautiful shades!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ogólnie fajna choć nie wszystkie kolorki dla mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The palette looks amazing!
    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shades are not groundbreaking nor are they special but I will definitely buy this palette! I love ABH eyeshadow formula so I just need to have this one too.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, i love your tips and review!

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cheers,
    Alexandra - Important Daily Hair Care Tips For Healthier Hair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nie wiem czemu ale jakoś mnie ona nie przyciąga do siebie, wydaje mi się taka zwykła, nic nowego hmm Oczekiwałam czegoś bardziej wow:( Pozdrawiam:*

    ReplyDelete