Sinful Colors LE Nail Polish swatches from Indie Sol and Boho Beat Collections



Haven't done a nail polish swatch post in a while right?  I stumbled on a Sinful Colors display at my local rite aid a while back and I been obsessed with it ever since. I love Sinful Colors polishes so when I saw all the new shades I had to grab them all.


What get me confusing is the name of the collection. My display was called Indie Sol and had all the polishes in it. But when I was searching online for the correct name I came up with Boho Beat collection as well. So some polishes are from Boho Beat and some are from Indie Sol. 


Anyways here are the swatches of each color :

* Rave New World ~  this one is in Indie Sol collection , according to Sinful Colors website. It is such a pretty  lighter blue with subtle pink shimmer. And it looks so good on my light skin. It applied evenly and all I needed was two coats.  It a little bit darker then periwinkle. 



* We're in Tents ~ this one belongs to Boho Beat collection, according to Sinful Colors website. It is beautiful shimmery green. And I guess one of the most popular shade in the collection. The group I'm in on FB, I see girl dying to get their hands on it.  I like green polishes and this one as well applies evenly and you need two coats of it. 



* Positive Vibez ~ this one is in Indie Sol collection , according to Sinful Colors website. Such a pretty subtle shimmery rosy pink color. This is one perfect for a soft mani, on a days that you don't want to wear nothing "in your faced" kinda shades.



* Jelly Ellie ~  this one is in Indie Sol collection , according to Sinful Colors website. Pretty peachy shimmery shade. In the bottle it looks more pink, but once on the nails you can see it is more peachy. If you looking for pink go with Postive Vibez.  Jelly Ellie I notice its another popular shade next to "We're in Tents". I wore it last week and it lasted on for 5 days and well it looked gorgeous.



* Sundown Getdown ~  this one belongs to Boho Beat collection, according to Sinful Colors website. this is a bright orangy-red shade with pink shimmer. On me looks more orange then red. Again another fun . juicy color perfect for summer. 



* Sunglasses at Night ~  this one belongs to Boho Beat collection, according to Sinful Colors website. Pretty aqua blue. This one is a cream finish . so sparkles or shimmers in it. To be honest I can't wait to wear it! this screams summer on so many levels. 



Which shade did you like? 


5 comments

  1. Beautiful manicures and nail polishes! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool chic colours.
    I love the green and pink

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and blue polish! It looks so vibrant and gorgeous x
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2018/06/customising-hot-mess-or-work-of-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing an informative post, I appreciate your work. Go to so many useful and informative links.
    Best Makeup artist in Dwarka
    Best Makeup artist in Palam

    ReplyDelete