Rainbow Store Small Haul

Hi!

Happy Sunday Loves!

Lets start with my small haul from Rainbow Store. I really love that store , ever since I step a foot in there  was n love! hehe  know the quality of their clothing is not as good as Gap or H&M , but still they do have a very unique designs , that I came to love! If you look inside of my closet most of my shoes , bags, and clothing is from Rainbow. Plus the prices are very good ( clearance tags  from $3 up to $12).
I did purchases few dresses last week but unfortunately it didn't fit me right and i did like it. Yesterday I went to exchange it . Here is a few things I picked up:

First is the dress that I was not sure if  will like it , but after I put on i was sold! hehe its strapless and its long ( up to ur knees), plus I love chevron print . Price $12 on sale





Second is the Minty T-shirt with a cute dog on it. Price $5




sorry my camera don't give the true color of the shirt. 



Next step , accessories! 

Picked up a Minty watch ( my old one broke and  need a new one asap hehe) and hoop earrings . Both were with 50% off tags , so final price for the watch was $4 and earrings $2.50




 


And the last , my favorite purchases of all! The Bags!
I got two, same design but different color! Yes i could't decide which to take , both colors were sooo pretty! you ladies have the same problem? cant decide and then take both colors? hahah I  do!





I took the last two colors Cobalt Blue and Burgundy, price $10 each on SALE!
I think the Burgundy one will be perfect in a Fall Season. Same goes to Blue one , perfect for now and any other season!


Hope you all enjoyed it! if yu want to see more go to Rainbow website to check! Rainbow Website click Here

thanks for reading!

xoxo Monica

No comments