Revlon Skin Lights - Prismatic Bronze and Prismatic Glow ~ Swatches and Review

*purchased by me*



Revlon Hi! Wow its been ages since Revlon launch something so eye catching! I know these been out since Fall of 2019 but I got them fairly recently (think February 2020). 



I mean how could I not pick this up! The look just drawn you in and telling "take me home with you"... 
The Skin Lights collection includes 3 bronzers and 3 highlighters. I only have 2 of each and I went for the lightest shades duh ... 



Lets start with bronzers and move to the highlighters at the end

Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer Claims


  • Innovative, light-reflective powder bronzer is infused with crystal-like pigments that give your skin a multi-dimensional (never flat) glow, so you can always capture your best light
  • Powder feels incredibly soft and silky, never chalky. (That’s because the pigments become one with your skin, so our bronzing powder feels weightless and gives off an even, polished effect)
  • We recreated a sun-kissed bronze with true-to-life golden and reddish tones for a believably warm finish, without unnatural glitter going on
  • Bronze it up with an all-over warm glow, or add definition with a little light contouring
  • Find your best bronze, with translucent-to-build-able coverage
  • More good news: This bronzer is made without fragrance or parabens
  • Available in 3 glowing powder bronzer shades
I bought two only : 

* Sunlit Glow (110) 

* Sunkissed Beam (115) 


Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighters Claims


  • This light reflective powder highlighter is infused with crystal like pigments that give your skin a multi-dimensional glow that never falls flat 
  • Feels like silk! This isn't one of those chalky highlighters
  • Instead, this easy to apply, super smooth highlighter blends seamlessly into your skin, feels weightless and delivers an even radiance that look just like a natural glow
  • To be sure that glow looks natural, we use the prefect combination of pigments and just the right amount of shimmer (not glitter)
  • You control your glow: the build-able shimmer can range from sheer to beaming 
  • Plus. this highlighter is made without fragrance or parabens
  • Available in 3 glowing powder highlighter shades
* Daybreak Glimmer (201) - pale champagne shade that looks absolutely beautiful 

* Twilight Gleam (202) - pale gold. 

Lets start that i love the print on both bronzer and highlight. Bronzer have more like a sand dunes design and highlighter a dragon scales :) Yes it does remind me of that :) Plus there might have been a high end product with similar design, not sure tho. I would have to look that one up. 
Out of two bronzers the Sunlit Glow is more shiny then the Sunkissed Beam. There are tiny sparkle particles that make this bronzer more glowy and I must it does look good on the skin. Plus I think its a bit more cooler then the other one. Sunkissed Glow is more of a satin it does have a shine but not as much as the Sunlit Glow.  I wore both and both show up well on my skin tone. Just note that these are bronzers that supposed to give you a sunkissed look and they are not for contouring. Both bronzers look seamless and well blended on the skin. 



From top to bottom : Sunlit Glow, Sunkissed Beam, Daybreak Glimmer, Twilight Gleam 

Highlighters, oh I do love highlighters :) These two are just wow! They both go really smooth on the skin and look freaking amazing! There is some glimmer particles but I don't see them all over my face tho. I must say that Daybreak Glimmer is a better math for my skin, but the Twilight Gleam looks good as well :) Both are build-able and they apply give a wet kind a look on my cheek bones. I didn't notice that emphasize my pores or anything like that. I love it and I can see myself wearing this quite often :) 

All powders worked really good on my light skin. And they are right now sitting inside my vanity, everyday drawer.


54 comments

  1. Beautiful colours and well presented. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie, przepiękne kolory:) Jestem pod wrażeniem. Idealne na lato!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Revlon products because they always have a great authentic result.These made my eyes happy seems like beautiful shades that would match most skin tones.Thanks for the great review I will buy some for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The Skin Lights collection is beautiful! I need a new highlighter and need to check these out!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like precious, bricks of gold. So beautiful!


    x
    https://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Twilight Gleam (202) - pale gold is my favourite :)
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all of them. I need these in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękne odcienie. Lubię takie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They truly are beautiful. I love those lines and squares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost too pretty to use- ALMOST. ;) Love the shimmer!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Loved the post! :)

    xx,
    www.mademoiselleandthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shimmeryness of the bronzers and highlighters and may just need to give these a try. Thanks so much for the wonderful review - it makes me a bit more confident to try them out. I do use Revlon products quite a bit and they're definitely a good value for the money.

    Ruth
    VogueFauxReal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just in time for Mother's Day gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Åšliczne kolorki. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ojej ale bym je chciała mieć u siebie;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. PrzepiÄ™kne sÄ… te rozÅ›wietlacze! CoÅ› dla mnie, chyba siÄ™ na nie skuszÄ™ ♥
    W wolnej chwili zapraszam do mnie na bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wszystkie odcienie cudowne. Z pewnością któryś sobie kupię.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look so good,I need them all...Love highlighters <3
    Great post,and great pictures,thanks for sharing!
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the shimmer, so fun for summer!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. These looks so beautiful x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post,and great pictures,thanks for sharing!
    Stay save! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for doing a review on these! I have heard such great things about these Revlon highlighters and now I'm dying to actually try them out! Twilight gleam looks so dreamy! I love a good wet looking highlight

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. they look amazing!
    I just wanna be bronzed and glow in Summer evenings... oh my!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can see why they are so popular. The brightness is so fabulous.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! These are so beautiful! Definitely something I could see myself using this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG! I love all the colours. Can I have one? hihi! Just kiddin.

    April of: https://thepromdichic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Piękne są, najbardziej podoba mi się chyba SUNLIT GLOW:).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the textures of these highlighters!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The highlighters are absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. They really are gorgeous, and so glowy! I can't believe they're from Revlon xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  31. Każdy odcień mi się podoba :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pięknie się prezentują. <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wyglądaja jak coś dużo droższego:D Trochę jak dla mnie vibe Narsa :**

    ReplyDelete
  34. 33287
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    matadorbet
    ----

    ReplyDelete