Sonia Kashuk ~ Knock Out Beauty ~ Spring Collection 2016 ~ PREVIEW




 New Limited edition collection from Sonia Kashuk. 
New Spring collection is looking amazeballs! Especially the lipsticks and the highlighter! Ahhh Sonia always makes everything so beautiful! Packaging on point! 
Avaliabe now at Target.com and Target stores. 
Let me know what you getting :)


Take a look. 







WHo is excating! Looks as cool as the collection form last year :) And no I didn't pick any last year. And I don't know if I will be getting any this year... but that highlight thooo!!!!

Browse all SK product at Target.

3 comments

  1. This collection looks amazing !! I love the modern packaging !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Widziałam już u kogoś na instagramie ten rozświetlacz :D Świetny jest :D

    ReplyDelete