Small Rite Aid Haul

Hi!

Yesterday I went to Rite Aid ,just to get new mascara :)
As I did picked up a mascara , I saw few more things that got my attention.

All Maybelline cosmetics  were buy 1 get 2nd 50% off.
I picked up Rocket (I never use it before, I am a fan of Falsies,but I heard so many good things about Rocket so I will give it a try),the second thing is a eyeliner( I like this one on my water lines)





Also Wet N Wild  was on sale! yay:) this time buy 1 get 1 free :)
since I don't have a many lipstick i wanted to try the $1 ones :)
so I picked 4 of them:)



545A Blushing Bali, 516C Sunset Peach, 553B Taj Mauve-hal, 547B Breeze


The Last thing that I picked up is Christmas Decoration,a beautiful vase/candle holder.
I love the motive on it ,the cardinal bird is beautiful:) to match it I also  got a topper red candles ,and gold poinsettia:)



Hugs ~ Monica
Brooklyn, NY 11214, USA

No comments