Osmosis Color Lasting Lip Color ~ First Kiss




I love Lipsticks, did you know that? I bet ya did :) Anyways I recently got one form Osmosis Color line. I did review a matte eye shadow palette before. Here is the link if you missed on it.
Osmosis Color Long lasting lip color is really good. It is a semi matte finish, moisturizing and beautiful. 
Matte finish is my favorite one. The color payoff is great and it does last long time. I have my in shade First Kiss and it is described as pale, nude pink. On me it shows more on a peach side tho. The lipstick is super creamy and really pigmented. it feels moisturizing, thanks to Castor Oil, which is one of many ingredients. The lipstick  is opaque in one swipe. I reapplied once during my full day at work. Thanks to Silica  lipsticks did not feather. I don't think there is any scent to it, I can't smell anything anyways.
It feels weightless on my lips.  They are paraben free and cruelty free.
Now for the packaging. Comes in slick metal tube. Love how sturdy it is. Looks really classy and chic. 
I also notice that it makes my lips appear fuller. It's such a pretty everyday shade. Highly recommend checking them out!I have two more products from Color line to try out and one form Skin care line. Hopefully I will have a posts up soon :)

Lipstick can be purchase here. Available in 8 beautiful shades. I really want "skinny dip", "vintage" and "forget me not" - such a beautiful colors!
Price: $22


2 comments