Semi Annual SALE Bath and Body Works ~ HAUL

Hi ,

Right after Christmas  +Bath and Body Works had SEMI ANNUAL SALE ! yay I love their Sale , You can get some of their products with very affordable prices :)

The Prices started form $2.75 up.
I'm happy , because I got all the things I went for and even more :)




CANDLE ~ $10


CANDLE ~ $9


MINI CANDLE ~ $2


$3 each ,I got two Sets


$ 3 each


$3 each 


$4 each


$3 for the Shower Gel and $2.75 for body lotion and I got two of them


$1.50 each


$3.50


$2.75


$2.50



plus i got the ARUBA COCONUT but I don't know what happen to the picture

Bye!

2 comments

  1. OMG, I'm sure you're in heaven :) It's unfair - we have only one BBW shop in Poland. Hope that cosmetics and candles make you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi :) thanks I love their stuff :) sometimes I think it might be better the VS :)

      Delete