Skin Again ~ Skin Care Routine



Hello my loves,

Let's talk once more about skin care. I love trying out new skin care products. Lately I been using  Skin Again Exfoliating Gel and Youth Serum. 


SkinAgain Youth Serum ~ I been using it day ad night time. I really been liking it. I feel like its perfect for my skin. It don't make it dry (like a other serums did). My face feels hydrated and brighter. Well, I don't have any wrinkles ...yet, but it won't stop me from using it. It is better to start sooner or later :) With this serum I concentrate around my eye area ( I know it is not a eye cream) but it helps me keep my dark circles at bay. My skin feels smooth.  It also does a great job as a primer. Well in my case primer base for an actual primer. I feel like my makeup applies more smoother and last longer. It comes with a airless pump that "pumps" out the right amount of product. 

SkinAgain AHA Exfoliating Cleanser ~ This stuff is amazing! Smells like grapefruit and cleans my skin so good! Form the first time I used,  I could see and feel a difference in my skin. My face felt smoother, tighter and cleaner! especially my pores. They are so much less visible. The cleanser is not harsh is the opposite. Love the jojoba micro beads that exfoliate my skin getting rid off dead cells, makeup and cleaning out my pores.

Over all I been enjoying both products. Really been loving the Cleanser the most! I really like a good cleanser/Exfoliate that cleans my skin the right way and my face actually feels clean!
Both can be purchase on SkinAgain Website.



5 comments

  1. Sounds good :) I'm very dry & find a lot of serums have a tendency to dry me even more, but I always use heavy, almost oily cream on top :)

    Love, D x

    Http://idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, happend to me with a serum I was using before. This is much more better

      Delete
  2. Musze wypróbować bo mam mega wrażliwą skóre.. Chciałam Ci napisać komentarz po ang niestety nie wiem czy dobrze by mi to poszło, ale zrozumieć post - zrozumiałam! Czyli nie jest źle hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chętnie sprawdziłabym działanie tego kosmetyku :)

    Kochana mam prośbę... czy mogłabyś poklikać w linki w najnowszym poście :
    http://rzetelne-recenzje.blogspot.com/2016/01/lista-zyczen-czyli-wpado-mi-w-oko-z.html
    Z góry ślicznie dziękuję :*

    ReplyDelete