International Ice Cream Day and 3 Places in NYC where you can get a good ice creams :)



Yay! Happy International Ice Cream Day! I mean who don't love ice cream? 
Personally I could have ice cream all day every day if I could, seriously! 

Please just don't ask me what my fave flavor is coz I won't be able to answer it hahaha! I love them all!

Quickly want to tell of of three places in NYC that serves awesome ice creams, are you ready?

Lets start our Ice Cream trip in Chinatown. There are two places here that I absolutely love!


TAIYAKI NYC, located at Baxter Street, right off the Canal Street. Small cute shops that serves ice cream in insta-famous fish waffles. First time me and my daughter went there was in Winter! I know who in the right mind eats ice cream in Winter hahha. But we really wanted to try the Unicorn Ice Cream so bad! so
 don't blame us! 



They have most common flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, matcha. Serve in either cup, cone or fish waffle with either red bean or custard filling, plus you get topping and drizzle :) 


Second time we went there, my daughter got regular vanilla ice cream in fish custard waffle and I got matcha ice cream in matcha cone with condensed milk drizzle! yum!


Second place in Chinatown is STAX Ice Cream and Doughnut Shop right on Grand Street. This place is bigger then Taiyaki. You can easily sit down and enjoy your ice cream. 
And here we have great flavors like Jasmine Milk Tea, Matcha Green Tea, Fruitty Pebbles , 
Cornflake Bourbon and my fave UBE. 





And the best part you can sample your ice cream before ordering! yes! Sophia and I went there twice and we got first time Madagascar Vanilla in pink vanilla cone and I got UBE in matcha cone. Second time Sophia got S'ores in vanilla cone and I got one scoop of UBE and one scoop of Cornflake Bourbon, both times I got condensed milk drizzle. 



another fun thing that you can get ther are doughnuts! Cereal inspired! They are topped with cinnamon squere crunch, fruitty pebbles, nutella etc. Annnnnd if you want you can make a ice cream doughnut sandwich! Haven't try but yum!


Third cool and recently discovered by my ice cream place is located right off 5th ave on 32nd Street. Besfren, Korean dessert place inspired by Korean Fairy Tale :)
Such a cute little place located in the heart of NYC. not only they serve a good ice cream but also rice cakes that are delish! 
But we are here for ice cream people! Me and my bestie from work went out Friday for lunch and got our self an ice cream. Matcha-Taro! yum both flavors are soooo good ! and our ice cream come decorated with a gorgeous flower :) 

So that is it for now! :) I am on a look out for more ice cream places :) I make sure to update you once I find and new spot :)


9 comments