Colourpop Cosmetics and Lil Ray of Sunshine - The Ultimate Sunflower Collection? Haul + Swatches

* purchased by me* 

While I wait for the not so new coral collection to arrive, lets talk yellow :)

And by yellow I mean Lil' Ray of Sunshine collection, inspired by Sunflowers. 

Yup Colourpop is back to "drop new collection every week" schedule... Ever since they came back this is the 4th collection that they launched in a month and half... So yeah Hello Colorupop we missed you! 

I bought few products from Wild Nothing and Garden Collection - posts will be up soon. I totally skipped Candyland collection, it was just not my jam. Then we had this one and it was followed by the new coral collection, that I already placed my order for. 

The whole collection included 9 pan palette, duo of SSShadows, SOL Body glitter, eyeliners and lip products. I settled for palette, eyeliners, Sol Body glitter and SSShadows. 

Let's start with the star of the collection, a palette. The Lil' Ray of Sunshine is all matte yellow palette. If you know I am shimmer all the way girl, but well I still need my mattes. But yellow mattes? I know yellow is not my strongest color and yet I am a big fan of Uh Huh Honey palette. Now as Uh Huh Honey have more bright yellow this one is more muted, mustardy and give more Fall vibes. Honey one is more Summer appropriate. I just love toasty and mustardy yellows. In fashion and in makeup. ($14)

Shades are as follow:

  • Suns Out -  matte cream 
  • Vitamin D - matte beige, but once applied to an eye looks more yellow
  • Happy Place - matte brighter yellow
  • Blissed Out - matte light mustardy taupe 
  • Sunning - matte bright yellow 
  • Vibey - matte mustard shade. SO beautiful! 
  • Limoncello - matte toasty mustardy shade
  • Chillin'- matte rusty chestnut
  • Sun Giant - matte chocolate brown 

If you think you look is to matte or you just need that shimmer, there are two new SS Shadows :) Both come in a special packaging. With a pretty Sunflower print on the lids. Both are ultra metallic formula and they complement palette so good coz as you could see the palette is matte. Flower Child is lightest out of both and its this pretty metallic champagne shade. In Harmony is a darker more yellow true gold shade. ($6 each)  

Gel eye liner, yes I know you heard me say I hate eyeliners, but ... these are gel liners that I can use in my water lines. I love the shades, as we have gold and brown. They stay put in the water line for really long line. They are twist up style so no need to sharpen it. The gold shade Subzero is a re-promote and brow is called Sunnyvale. Both are different finish as well - Sunnyvale is matte and Subzero is metallic. And did you see the detail on the caps? How cute are the little sunflower heads? Adorable and make them even more special. ($6 each)

And last but not least is the SOL Body dry oil. This is my second body oil and they are so fun :) Its smells like coconuts and it applies nicely and well shimmery. The shade that choose for this collection is permanent shade - Lemon Drop. and it comes in a Limited Edition packaging. ($10) 


So what do you guys think? I personally love this collection. If you are interested it is still available on Colourpop Website. 

  

49 comments

  1. Great collection and colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunshiny colors! Those gel liners are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everything looks so good. The palette is amazing. I love this sunflower theme.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sunshine shades! Gel eyeliners look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten suchy olejek mnie zaciekawił :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the beautiful autumn colours! Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that palette, the colours are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cudowna kolorystyka cieni do powiek :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this palette and I need to dry that shimmering oil!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, so many lovely products!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Urzekła mnie ta cudowna paletka <3 i oczywiście rozświetlacze :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your flatlays! They are always so gorgeous. Thanks for mentioning how it compares to Uh Huh Honey so I know whether or not to get both palette or not. I need more yellows in my collection! xx

    Mari | www.dazedmari.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Za równo paletka jak i pojedyncze cienie bardzo mi się podobają. Pozdrawiam i zapraszam na nowy post :) jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ale cuda, i to jeszcze wszystko w iście jesiennej kolorystyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Piękne opakowania mają te kosmetyki, najbardziej mnie zaciakawił olejek:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These yellow colors make me smile! So pretty! Yellow isn't a color I use often, but I do love gold... which, I guess is close :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. te kolory są tak nasycone że aż w oczy biją:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. So great products!!!
    Love these shades, perfect for autumn!

    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boa tarde Monica. Obrigado pela visita ao meu Blogger e aproveito para elogiar o seu excelente trabalho. Gostaria de ter o privilégio de você fazer parte da minha lista de seguidores. Está depois do tradutor com bandeiras. Um excelente terça-feira.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous collection! I need to grab those eyeliners!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. great variety of colors...
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the super shock shadows and those two look like lovely colours! I must admit I do wish colourpop would slow down on releases and focus on restocks a little more xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, those look like such bright, happy fall colors! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely palette and lovely individual eyeshadows. i also like your brushes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ten suchy olejek wydaje się być interesujący:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. piękna paleta, idealne kolory na jesień :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The shades are super beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Olejek mnie najbardziej zaciekawił 😊
    Paleta też ma bardzo ładne odcienie 😍
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all the beautiful citrus tones! this looks like a great collection I can see why you got a few things from it! :)


    Hope that you are having a good week! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous collection! Love the bright, gold touches/shades.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Te kolory sprawiły, że poczułam się jak w środku lata! Tak przyjemnie ciepłe i pozytywne.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nie znałam wcześniej tych produktów, ładne kolorki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  33. Przepięknie się prezentują :) Aż tak cieplej na sercu jak się patrzy na Twoje zdjęcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. chciałabym kiedyś zobaczyć całą Twoją kolekcję ;D

    ReplyDelete
  35. These products are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a huge fan of ColourPop. I so want to get their Going Coconuts palette. The liners are so cool and that body oil sounds amazing!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am seeing your blog. I am also a blogger and want to make my blog more attractive by using video editor and for discount. I am usingCamtasia coupon for grab the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have been following Monica Hein's beauty diary and I must say, it's been such an insightful and inspiring journey. Her dedication to skincare, makeup, and overall self-care is truly admirable.

    ReplyDelete