Disney Princess Collection By E.L.F

Hi ,

as some of you know elf released a Disney princess collection. So far only Ariel and Snow White are out and I am still waiting  for more. The collection is available at Walgreen's.

The packaging is amazing! and I love both and cant tell you which is my favorite yet.

Ariel Collection is hold in blue and green tones. Snow White in white and red.


Lets Start with Snow White:
The things I purchased are:

  • Beauty Book ($9.99)
  • Eye Shadows + mascara ($4.99)
  • Lip Set ($4.99 contains lip stain, lip gloss and lip balm all in color red)
  • Blush / Bronzer duo with a kabuki brush ($4.99)








 Ariel Collection :

  • Beauty Book ($9.99)
  • Two eye shadows and eyeliner ($4.99)
  • Bronzer / Highlight with a kabuki brush ($4.99)




in this picture I add some beauties that remind me of sea , ocean and Ariel...--> Mac Alluring Aquatic Collection Lipstick and Lipglass and Essie ( In the Can-ana and Turks and caicos)


Im really looking forward more addition to this collection, Last year or two years ago ELF came out with Disney Villains, and I mad at myself for not getting it , grrrrr.

Ill keep u posted if i see any other LE Princess collection by ELF.

Hugs Monica

3 comments

  1. Wish I could purchase elf where I live! Their products look amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know sucks that elf is not available all over the world....

      Delete