Milani Cosmetics Lipsticks ~ Blushing Beauty, Tuscan Toast and Bahama Beige ~ New in



Recently CVS had a HUGE sale on Milani Lipsticks and Glosses. Only $2.99!!!! I know STEAL! I have never see them that low! As some of you might now I'm huge Milani Junkie. They by far my favorite drugstore brand. I wanted to buy at least 10 shades! The new matte ones and new shades to their color statement line. But... I only picked 3 ... Why? Because all other ones were swatched and opened! God I hate when people do that! Like there as 5 Matte Diva lipsticks and all 5 were swatched! Yes all 5!!!!ughhhhh... I get all pissed off when I see that! Its really rare to find unopened un-swatch lipstick. Anyways I found only 3 that were good condition, well almost. Blushing Beauty was a tiny swatch but after I got home I dipped her in Alcohol and voila :) Almost like a brand new. The colors are so perfect for fall especially Bahama Beige and Tuscan Toast. Blushing Beauty is a shade perfect shade for the time between Fall and Summer. Like now! 





BLUSHING BEAUTY (51) ~ I am slightly obsessed with this color. It is a very glossy. Long lasting.  After hours of wear it leaves a stain behind. I think reapply is twice during a day. The color is a darker pink ( something between dark rose color and watermelon) if that make sense hahah I don't know I my head it does. I tell ya : Just go and pick this one up. You will like it I promise. I been wearing it for past three days and I LOVE IT! 

BAHAMA BEIGE (55) ~ I didn't wear this one yet Its a pretty nude brown beige color ( duh the name ..). I swatched on my lips and its a bit sheer, but you can build the color up a bit. Swatching it is glossy like a Blushing Beauty. I think all the new lipsticks are more glossier then the ones before (older Color Statement). This will make a perfect nude Fall Lipstick. And Yes I will be wearing it this Fall. 

TUSCAN TOAST (48) ~ Gorgeous shade! Deep burgundy with brown undertones. Reminds me of a brick.Again glossy finish. Swatches really nice on the lips. Again perfect lipstick for Fall. 

They all feel super soft when applying on the lips. They do feel moisturizing. I don't know for sure, but I think the darker shades will leave a stain behind. I notice that with Blushing Beauty. But I don't know that for sure. I will see how it will this go with Tuscan Toast and Bahama Beige. I will update you on that. And I need to  mention that they smell more of vanilla then watermelon.





10 comments

  1. Jolis choix ! Je les veux aussi 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/09/international-directory-blogspot_9.html Thank you so much!!! )) Follow you )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahama Beige to coÅ› dla mnie :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review, dear! The photos are just as sweet as the lipsticks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. tuscany i beige w sam raz dla mnie:)
    też mnie wkurza, jak ludzie otwierają wszystko -(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te 2 jaśniejsze kolorki mi się spodobały :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! wszystkie 3 super wygladaja <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shades are so pretty, especially Tuscan Toast. I haven't tried any of Milani products as they're not that affordable here. But a lot of their products are on my wishlist, especially the lipsticks and the blushes!

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete