Osmosis Skin and Beauty ~ what's new in my skin care / makeup bag ?



Hey Loves! 
I know it have been long time since I posted last.  I think this was my the busiest year ever when it comes to my regular job. I really looking forward to some time off. 

Anyways few weeks ago I got new products from Osmosis Beauty. I already own few products from them and you can find them in links below:

Now I added two lip glosses and a eye serum.
Lets start with lip glosses first.


I picked up two shades:
 * Bare
* Berry Frost

Both come in a very well made plastic tube. They are available in 6 sades. Each gloss features creamy, rich texture and 3D pigments to help lips appear fuller and more plumped The line's jojoba and sunflower oils hydrate and nourish, encouraging the healing process and turning dry, chapped areas into smooth and soft. Each formula promote firmness and elasticity. Each swipe of luminous color will even help remove free radicals and bloc environmental age-factors, all thanks to it's antioxidant packed ingredients. 


I personally am not fan of glosses but these are great. The doe foot applicator applies the
color wonderfully. I can see color on my lip
s with only one wipe. Both gloss feel like they really do hydrate my lips and yes they make my lips looks fuller no doubt there. Osmosis says that each gloss have a grapefruit and strawberry scent to it. I personally don't smell anything ... both glosses can be worn by it self or as a lipstick topper. 
I personally love Berry Frost. When I got them Berry Frost was the one that wow-ed me the most. Color is amazing and I love to wear it on its own. It does have this beautiful sheen :)I love it. Bare is great as a topper and its beautiful nude shade. I wore it on its own too but I prefer on top of the lipstick :)

Both glosses and well other 4 shades can be find on Osmosis Website
Price $19 each. 


Next we have Refresh PM Eye Serum. Its an intensely moisturizing eye serum that helps restore a healthy barrier and plump fine lines around the eyes, while providing protection and improvement to delicate area. 
I feel like skin regenerates better over night. That is why I picked the PM eye serum, it replenish and refreshes while I sleep. .  
After cleansing my face i apply pea size amount and patted gently under my eyes.The consistency is thick and tacky. I am getting used to it now at first I didn't really like it. After using straight after a week I could see my dark circles less visible and puffiness and redness  almost gone. This was and still is a life saver! After working enormous hours me and my eyes felt tired. PM Serum helped a lot.  Its really gentle for my sensitive skin. My under eyes feel even and I feel more awake.
It does have a slight cirrus scent but it don't bothers me I actually enjoy it. The pump "pumps" out the right amount of product :)
By the way did you know you can also use i on your lips? It works great as a lip serum and protect and moisturize my lips though out the day. 

It can be find on Osmosis Website.
Price $68 (15ml)

I highly recommend Osmosis skin and color line :) They are like the hidden gem in skin care world. I really enjoy their products. 

here is a info from their website:

Osmosis creates permanent change by:


  • Clinical ingredients with a holistic, noninflammatory approach
  • Solutions targeting the source of aging and skin conditions
  • Targeted dermal delivery systems
  • 5 patents and pending patents
  • free of toxic chemicals, SLS, phthalates, parabens, gluten, artificial
    colors and fragrances

Our unique philosophy is based on analyzing the skin and body as a whole to treat skin conditions at their source, restoring beauty and wellness.

Colour Mineral Makeup Collection


  • Luxury performance makeup
  • Long-wearing color
  • Finely milled minerals
  • Intense natural color

1 comment

  1. Błyszczyków nie używam, ale kolorki bardzo ładne :)

    ReplyDelete