Nicka K New York Duo Eye shadow Swatches.

Hi,

Like you read before I'm obsessed with Nicka K New York .Yes I think its a great brand with great products! I want to show you some of their duo eye-shadow that I have in my collection. I know they are no longer available , sadly  :( There is one I love the most and its a DELUXE ND 12.
Also as my Beaty resolution I want to reach a bit more for them. They are super pigmented , and some are a bit powdery tho.. 
but anyways here are some swatches hope you enjoy it !

*************************************************************

Jak juz wczesniej pisalam uwielbiam NCKA K NEw York. Super firma z super produktami i wydaje mi sie ze powinna byc bardziej znana. Chcialam wam pokazac kila ich podowjnych cieni ktore mam w swojej kolekcji. niesteyy nie sa one juz dostepne , szkoda ...:( 
Mojim ulubionym jest DELUXE ND12. 
Jako moje postanowienie noworoczne chce siegac po produkty po ktore nie siegalam ostanimy czasy. Cienie sa fajnie napigmentowane, i dobrze sie tzrymaja .
zapraszam na male swatche :)


from the top:
* ND 11 TOASTED ` Orange and gold
* ND 10 FLASH ~ blue and purple
*ND 08 POP ~ Purple and sliver (under the orange)
*ND 01 GOSSIP ~ green and blue
*ND 07 ICON ~ Dark blue and Light Blue
* ND 05 EXPOSE ~ Light purple and Dark purple
* ND 12 DELUXE ~ Purple and silver (my favorite)
*ND 02 SCOOP ~ Green and Gold (also one of my favorites)




  
Swatches form the top:
* DELUXE
* TOASTED
*EXPOSE
ICON


from the top :
*ICON
*POP
*GOSSIP


*SCOOP
*FLASH

8 comments

  1. Monia, nie chciałabys sie powymianiac kosmetykami :>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie znam tej firmy, musze obczaic :) ale piekne kolory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dostena tylko online, mieli kiedys wholesale sklep na Broadway ale niewiem czy jeszcze maja

      Delete
  3. śliczne są! najładniejsze te w tonacji brązów i fioletów:)

    ReplyDelete