LVX Narcissist Nail Polish ~ Review and Swatch



I want to show you today a gorgeous nail polish form LVX.  I stumble upon them on Instagram. After seeing all the beautiful swatches and nail arts of a one of their polishes and I fell in love! I followed them just  to look at their page and the stunning pictures they share.  LVX a vegan nail polish line. They are made in USA. 
5 Free and Cruelty Free. 5 Free means that the nail polish is free of 5 toxic and harsh chemicals used in common nail polish formula.  They are vegan friendly and cruelty free.

So far I own only 3 lacquers form that brand. But hopefully I will get more, they are really great!
For now I show you one form their new Fall 2015 collection called Narcissist.
This a GORGEOUS color! Inspired by runaways from Elie Saab's floral prints gowns to Antonio Berardi's monochromatic looks. This lacquer will be this season new black :)
At first I was really disappointed. first coat came all streaky and ugly! After I apply second I was in love! This color is so metallic. Beautiful blue - green shimmer that shifts depending on the light. Shimmer has a duo chrome effect and makes this lacquer irresistible! All I need is 2 coats to make this polish opaque. I rarely put more then 2.. also depends on a lacquer.
I am also impressed with longevity with this formula it last up to 5 days!
Just take a look at my favorite polish :)

You can get it form LVX website . Price $16 (0.5oz /15ml).





6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. chyba nie , nawet nie wiem czy maja international shipping

      Delete
  2. Wow this emerald green is adorable!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolor jest faktycznie bardzo ładny :) nie wiem jednak czy wykończenie jest w moim guście :) Ciebie jednak mi sie podoba! Musze pomyśleć o lakierze o takim wykończeniu. Może się przekonam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color, i haven't tried wearing that color though.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete