Sephora VIB Haul ~ April 2016




Hi Loves!

Ok so I spend some money :) Sephora send me a 15% off coupon and I just had to use it :)  too be honest I wasn't planing on getting anything,but then I saw Urban Decay Gwen Stefani collaboration on sale and I just had to have it. Placed my order online. Then last day while browsing in the store I decided to pick up new Sephora Collection Minnie Mouse. 

Minnie Mouse Sephora Collection




Again I was not planning on getting it, but once I swatched eye shadow palette I was like "i need to have it". I am such a palette hoarder
!But I really like the colors in this Minnie Mouse palette. And they are so pigmanted. There is 20 stunning shades. What I like about this palette is that it comes in a faux leather black-gold polka dot clutch. Yes! the eyeshadow tray and mirror can be removed and you can use it as a clutch! How awesome!



 Another thing I picked up form this collection was blush.  
 Minnie's Inner Glow Luminizing Blush, I do think this will make a perfect highlight. Its peachy and it have a lots of sparkles. The packaging is black and gold. With cute shadowy minnie :) Blush is very sheer and that's why I said it could be use as a highlight. 



and I will be getting lipstick and liquid lipstick set. I didn't see the set in my sephora yet. wonder why? 

another part of my haul is Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani.




I picked up blush palette, 5 lipsticks and a lip liner. 
Blush Palette~ I missed on the deal that ULTA had before. You cold get it for only $22.50, I been dying to get my hands on it since the day it came out. Since I have eyeshadow palette I need blush palette too right? Anyways the packaging is simply gorgeous.Inside there is 6 beautiful shades. Cant wait to start using it :)




Lipsticks ~ the shade that I really wanted was unfortunately sold out.yes I know me and my luck. But when you see sephora dropped price form $18 to $12, well you need to get al least one ...or all. In my case is all:) The more the merrier. I got all 5 shades that were available :) and I am so happy! plus they are just beautiful! the colors are pigmanted ! Hopefully I will be able to get Ex Girlfriend one day :)




Lip Liner~ My friend ordered it for herself, but told me to keep it. Yay1 I heard they are amazing! even better then lipsticks :) Excited to try it out :) ( I didn't take a pic of it , sorry) 

Few things I got form Sephora inside JCPenney. found a in a clearance section :)
eyeshadows looks amazing ! and the nail polish came out a bit over then $1! what a steal.



Yellow ~ banana split
Purple ~ Lavender Field
Green ~ Picnic in the park

so that is for my haul! what did you get from annual Sephora sale ?  I sent almost $200! that is insane! I have never spend so much money in one time :) But oh well, girl gotta do what she gotta do in order to make herself happy. 


15 comments

  1. Mmm same cudeńka, a do tego jakie piękne, wizualnie rewelacja ;)

    zaczarowana-oczarowana.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myszkowa kolekcja i róże od Gwen boskie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very amazing this product
    thank you

    To me new post
    TORINO COMICS 2016
    babaluccia.blogspot.com
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Widziałam gdzieś na filmiku, że ten róż ma słabą pigmentacje. Też tak uważasz? Ogólnie super zakupy I tyle dobroci :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, ile kosmetyków! :D

    http://fit-pasja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolekcja z Myszką Minnie wygląda bosko, róż ma bajeczny odcień!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jakie cudowności! Minni Mouse Palette mnie totalnie zauroczyło :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been coveting the Gwen collection! One day I will have it! The Minnie collection is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous !! We never get such great promos with big brands like Urban Decay, the most I've seen was 30% and it was only couple of old products lol ! I love my Gwen Stefani lipsticks and lip liners! I have both each in shades 714 & Ex-Girlfriend! Nude & red = what Dorotka likes best x

    Great post!! Thanks for sharing
    Love, Dorota
    http://idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fantastic products. I especially like the Minnie Mouse palette, the colors are fantastic and the packaging even more :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the blush palette, all colours are perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, chciałabym te z myszką:D u nas nie ma:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ja się w takich kolorkach nie czuję, a tak mi się podobają te cienie! Piękne są :)

    ReplyDelete