Most recent Colouropop Haul and Peek into my collection



Oh Colourpop... Where to begin? 
In the past two months I grew my CP collection a lot. Why? Coz they are freaking amazing brand and their products are worth every penny. 

In December I placed 4 different orders. Crazy right? What can I do where there was sale after a sale and I wanted it all :) Thank god for the bonus! HAHAHA


So here is the haul and also peek into my collection :)
First, the product I love the most are the eyeshadow palettes. They are so good! As you will see at the end I have them all, well almost. There is 4-5 that I still don't own but soon, trust me soon. I will not be doing any swatches in this post. Since last year I been wanting to do separate post on swatches and just over all talk more about each palette and what I like and dislike about them.


The new palettes from first order  that joined my family are:
* Chasing Rainbows ~ from the Holiday collection :) Ah its so pretty and colorful :)
* Give it to me straight ~ for some reason I thought i had this palette in my collection. The pinks and the rosy colors been calling my name ever since the palette came out,now its finally my.


* It's a Princess Thing ~ collab with Disney and guys its so magical. I will be getting the whole collection, slowly slowly.
* Oh La La ~ this palette was released on October 3rd Wednesday. Hello Mean Girls! What a prefect timing Colourpop.
* Brown Sugar ~ collab with Karrueche. Pretty palette, that I need to play more with :)
* Good Sport ~ If I am not mistaking this was a Fall palette and I live for the shades!



As of now the only palettes that I am missing in my army are: Through My Eyes Palette (collab with Iluvsarahii), Fame, Fortune, Pretty Much, Salvaje Palette. and Lit and Wet which I won't be getting as I am not a fan of the Brentman Rock or whatever his name is. Sorry but not sorry.


Here is the second order that came. The SSS shadows were buy 1 get 1 free :) So I grabbed few plus two palettes :)
* Sweet Nothing Palette ~ allt he pinky and purply shades were calling me.
* Rendezvous ~ another fun palette :)


SSS Shadows:
* Lady Bird ~ my friend wore it at Gen Beauty and I fell in love with it!Soft ivory multi dimensional glitter that looks really beautiful!
* Weenie ~ I had my eyes on this one for so long. Really pretty metallic rose gold

And I bought all the Christmas SSS - Double Rainbow eye shadow kit:
* Falling up ~ icy taupe with pink blue glitter
* Roy G. Biv ~ warm pink with gold duo-chrome shift
* IRL ~ yellow green with bronze duo-chrome shift
* Milky Way ~ pink violet with blue flip
* REM ~ periwinkle blue with lavender silver glitter
* ZZZ ~ metallic copper with rosey flip


 Twinkling Lights collection ~  I bought all the colors. Collab with Kathleen Lights :) TBH I love when she collabs with Colourpop! I Really thing she thinks through the collection and she gives us a beautiful products and I would like to see more collabs with her! Shades in this collection:
Vela~ saddle browns with pink violet flip
* Blitzen ~ hot red coral
Glisten ~ soft peach with gold sheen
Lights Up ~ rose gold with gold glitter


Order number 3. Was just mix of everything.

 Highlighters:


* Over the moon ~ I saw this highlighter on my friend during Gen Beauty meet up. I adore how it looked on her! plus hell she got lots of compliments on it :) Its a lavender based highlighter with pink and lavender sparkle/glitter. It is just that sparkle in my opinion looks absolutely stunning. I have not worn my yet but ugh can't wait!
* Spellbound ~ it basically same as Over the Moon, pale lavender base with pink purple glitter. Yes this time its the glitter not a sparkle. Both swatch almost same, but I will have to see which wears better on the skin :)




* One the Cusp ~ its from Kathleen Lights Zodiac Collection. its a warm peachy shade with a metallic sheen :) Super pretty!
* Fire ~ another one from Kathleen Light Zodiac Collection. This one is a bit darker then On the Cusp. It is described as warm peachy gold with pearly sheen.

(lippies L to R Lumiere, Moon Child, Alyssa, Dreamy and Lumiere Lip liner)

Lippies:
* What's your sign~ another from Kathleen Zodiac collection. I already own a Scorpio Moon and love it. Now I finally was able to get What;s your sign. It a satin formula. Shade is nude, warm peachy nude. Very wearable and can be paired with liplier and glosses :)
* Lumiere ~ My second Lumiere. I adore this lippie stick. I need it in a lipstick bullet. Lumiere was my very first product I ever purchased at CP. The perfect dusty mauve pink.
Dreamy ~ another of Kathleen collabs. I do love them tho! Kathleen never stop! Dreamy its warm coral in ultra satin liquid lip formula, which I adore. It is also a part of Dream St. Collection.



Order number 4, again mix of everything.


* Foundation is a shade Light 60 - I had high hopes for this foundation. The color shade is a really good match. Foundation applies really nice, medium to full coverage. Looks really good for the first hour or so. After it breaks apart, exaggerated pores, sinks in just looks horrible. I hear the stick foundation is better then the liquid one so next time I will try the other one. This is one is a no no.
* Calypso ~ Ultra Satin liquid lipstick. I had one before but it went bad, so here I am with my second tube. Its a rosy plum in ultra satin formula. It wear on for long hours and looks absolutely beautiful on.


* Little Tings~ Lippie Stick. I saw swatches and I feel in love. Plus the name is so cute! Little Things just like my blog - My Little Things! I had to get it :) It is a pretty creamy warm pink :)
* I'm Upset ~ another lippie stick. Warm coraly red with Matte formula. Very pretty color and cant wait to wear it.
* Party Of Five ~ SSS. Burgundy on a lighter side. I dunno I only swatched it. I need to see how will it look on the eyes tho.


* Prickly Pear ~ SSS Warm mauve with sparkle. I saw it swatched on CP IG page and I really like it. I dunno in reality looks a bit different. Again I need to play a bit more.
* Special Delivery ~ SSS. Sea foam green with sparkle. While swatching I can tell there was a  lot sparkles. I do like it but again I just got it so I need to play more.
* Constellation ~ Liquid eyeshadow from KathleenLights Zodiac Collab. Liquid rose gold. Such a pretty shade! Adore colors like this :) So yea can't wait to play with it.

And at the end Palette Collection :)
There is still more products hidden in the drawers :) Next time I do swatches and talk more of each products. Is there anything you would like to see in particular let me know :)
~ Monica :)

33 comments

  1. Istne szaleństwo :D aż mi brakło słów :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colourpop znam tylko ze słyszenia, sama nigdy nie miałam okazji testować, ale wszystkie kosmetyki prezentują się zachęcająco ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! chcę też ! ;) już od dawna przymierzam się do zakupu paletki tej marki ;) słysząłam o niej wiele pozytywów ;)
    Obserwujemy? zacznij i daj znać u mnie ;)
    www.jagglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing collection! I adore the palettes and need to get those lip glosses.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękne palety i kolory! Można poszaleć z makijażami :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam ogromną słabość do ColourPop i najchętniej kupowałabym ich każdą nową paletę. Na razie mam tylko trzy sztuki, ale na pewno na nich się nie skończy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wzdycham do paletek colourpop. Ale na razie kupiłam sobie 5 innych xd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paletki są rewelacyjne i świetnie się prezentują :D Piękne posiadają kolory :D
    Pozdrawiam ♥ wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Colorpop is a pain in the behind to order form Germany, I haven't tried them yet. But it is clear to see that you really enjoy there products.

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ile cudownych paletek cieni <3 Jestem uzależniona od malowania oczu :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! You got so much Colorpop goodies! Enjoy! x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tyle kolorów cieni, jest w czym wybierać ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow piękne zdjęcie i tyyyle kolorów,super są te cienie na prawdę wyglądają tak że ma się ochotę przetestować wszystkie. Rewelacja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Czekam na tę markę stacjonarnie u nas :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nieźle zaszalałaś z tymi paletami, ale są rzeczywiście piękne:). Ta w odcieniach fioletu i wrzosu jest obłędna!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tobie to dobrze, że masz Colourpop:D Mnie przy takich zakupach cło by zniszczyło hehe Buziaczki:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, you have such a huge collection! Look at all those awesome colours! :)

    Hope that you had a nice weekend :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh so wonderful colors~ Thanks for share with us these amazing eyeshadows daeling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bardzo ładne kolory :)) Niestety jeszcze nie miałam kosmetyków tej marki.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nie mam nic z tej firmy, ale kilka razy o niej słyszałam. Faktycznie nieco poszalałaś z tymi kosmetykami :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Ale kolekcja! Zazdroszczę! :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ColourPop are my absolute favourite brand! You have some gorgeous products in your collection, I can't get enough of their pressed palettes x

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow you have a beautiful Colourpop collection. Colourpop has been on my list to try for so long. I definitely need to try some of their products out this year. I want to try the eyeshadows and concealer.

    https://shimmeringhighlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love your post and I always enjoy reading your blogs! Great job!

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete