Spring Glow with Jeffree Star Skin Frost palettes ~ Shop My Stash (part 1)

*purchased by me*



I don't know about your but I love a good highlighter. Always did. They are my weakness and I could have them 100 and still not be satisfy.  Now thinking about it I might have just that many. Sorry not sorry. 

I am trying something new on the blog. "Shop My Stash" post will be about products that I have in my collection and still didn't review and mostly it will include past collections and older products. No worries most of them you still will be able to buy :)



Today, as you can tell by the tittle I will share my thoughts on Jeffree's Star Skin Frost highlighting palettes. I bought them sometime last year, when I believe there were on sale on Beautylish. I do not own the newest palette yet. But it will be joining my collection, hopefully soon.

Jeffree's formula is loved by some and hated by others.  I am in the circle of people that like that formula and all the crazy colors he creates! Yes give it to me all :) 
What's the formula like you ask? Well its super creamy, pigmented and blend-able. When you dip you fingers in its so soft and the color payoff, BLINDING! 
I had this goal to collect all of his highlighters. Crazy right! There is approx over 20 shades! Well lets see what time will bring. I always wait for some sort of sale on his website or even Beautylish. These babies can drop to half of which is amazing deal if you ask me. 



Now back to the palettes :) Like I mention I got them off Beautylish and they were on SALE back then. Not sure how much I paid but definitely less then $40 regular price. Both palettes: Platinum Ice and 24 Karat I love and treasure.



Lets see the shades in Platinum Ice:
* Ice Cold ~ you can get this one in regular offer as it comes as a single highlighter and I belive it was one of the first highlighters that Jeffree launched years ago. But I might be mistaking. Anyways I have it in a big pink roundy compact and I wore it so so so many times! Creamy white blinding goodness. 
* Glacier ~ its a blue silver highlight that looks so beautiful. In the pan and on the skin :)
* Lavender Snow ~ I was so happy that this baby was included in this palette. I wanted it for so long.  Its lavender and its amazing!
* Alien Ice ~ one of my faves for sure! gorgeous green that is blinding like no other! I would like to see this in Jeffree's permanent line. 
* Pink Chill ~ its more like a topper. Its really nice and looks stunning when the light hits it. 
* Canary Bling ~ its super pretty soft gold that shifts in the light. 

This palette was my go to when I bought it last year. Now it is time to pull it out and use it more :)
The whole idea of Shop my Stash is to re-discover loved products :)



The 24 Karat  palette is much more warmer and suits deeper skin tones. I use it as an eye shadow palette :) With exception of one or two shades that work as a highlighters on my skin. 
* Sarcophagus ~ gorgeous champagne color that Jeffree decided to make it in a big compact so yes this shade joined 'stand alone' skin frost family. This is by far my favorite shade in this palette. It works amazing as a highlighter and as a eye shadow :)
* King Tut ~ already available in Skin Frost line. Light golden bronze. 
* Dark Horse ~ true copper color. Can be used as a shimmery bronzer and also available in regular Skin Frost. 
* Legendary ~ salmon pink and if applied light handed it looks so beautiful on my skin. Can be used as a blush topper :)
* Giza ~ makes a beautiful blush topper and works great as an eyeshadow. 
* Liberace ~ true yellow gold. I don't think I could ever pull this on my cheek bones but on the eyes, yes please!

Do you own any of the palettes? Any of Jeffree's skin frosts?

Keep a look out for more "Shop My Stash" posts :) 

23 comments

  1. Piękne są te paletki i ich kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudownie wyglÄ…dajÄ… te palety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeszcze żadnego kosmetyku od Jeffreego nie miałam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blushes look so beautiful! Great haul hun x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ależ fantastyczne kolory☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale mają śliczne kolorki :) Fajna też pigmentacja <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Każda z nich prezentuje się pięknie, szkoda używać :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nie miałam jeszcze kosmetyków Jeffree Star ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous collection! I love the look of the first palette, as the second one is definitely too dark for me, but the shades are so beautiful xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darker one can be used as an eyeshadow as well :) But I understand what you mean :) I only use one or two shades on my face , rest I can easily pop on my eyes

      Delete
  10. Wow they all look so intense and wet in their finishes xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te kolory wyglÄ…dajÄ… rewelacyjnie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uwielbiam Twojego bloga! Zawsze masz bardzo dokładce recenzje, a do tego wspaniałe zdjęcia *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nie mialam zadnego kosmetyku od Jeffree Star, ale kolory sa piekne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uuu ale kolorki :) nie mam tych paletek :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are such pretty colors ! I definitely want to try


    Lesley Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't own any Jeffree Star products but could see myself enjoying the Platinum Ice palette x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh zakochałam się w tych cudnych kolorkach <3 Dla mnie miazga! <3
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Masz już ładną kolekcję:) Widziałaś najnowszą kolekcję Blue Blood? Paletka wygląda pięknie:D:*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kolory są śliczne! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uwielbiam taki holograficzny efekt w makijażu, i ta paletka podoba mi się najbardziej:).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those Milani blushes are so pretty for spring!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete