Boxy Charm - Boxy After Dark - October 2019 *unboxing*

*purchased by me*


New Boxy is here! But before we even jump inside,did you see the spoilers for upcoming boxes? December Boxy Luxe looks fab already!Also Boxy launched Premium box for$35 a month and guess what?!? I think I will be getting it!Yay! There is so much I want to tell you but my keyboard is giving me a hard time... the space button seems to be stuck :(


Oh well.... anyways welcome to Boxy After Dark, October edition. I don't want to repeat myself much but Boxy seriously need to check peoples preferences when it comes to makeup. This month I am half happy.2 products I will use, 2 I don't and 1 I am on the fence... 


Lets start with two my faves in this month box:



* Dose of Colors- Sassy Siennas palette - I think almost every box go Dose of Colors palette. There were variation and I ended up with Sassy Siennas. I love it.

  All matte shades and the quality is beautiful! I hunt the palettes down in sell/trade groups and bought Baked Browns and Marvelous Mauves. Berries are next on my list. These beauties retail for $35

* Iconic London Prep Set and Glow spray - first off the sparkles are beautiful!It leaves gorgeous sheen on the skin. I use this more as a body shimmer spray. Another thing I love about it is the scent! so lovely but so heavy and I would never spray it on my face LOL. but body is ok! Retails at $29



* Hank and Henry Slick with it Mascara Duo-this have to be my third mascara... and this is the product I am torn about . Like I want to try it and on the other hand not. So far I was only disappointed with mascaras. But I heard the brand is really good so I might give it a go. Retails at $19

* Mellow Cosmetics Brow Gel in shade Dark Brown - something that i am not interested at all. Even my profile says no brow or liners pls! I could have try it if only they sent my shade... Dark Brown is so not me... Pass....Retails value $16

* Hollywood and Vine BlackKohl liner- another product  I am not into it. I don;t use eye liners at all.. so pass ...Retail at $7

Last two products I didn't bother to open. Figured I can gifted to someone or add to giveaway pile.

Total value of the box $103
I think this is the cheapest box I got so far. Usually value for my boxes is over $120.
Anyways I think next month you all will see two Boxy unboxing :) So stay tuned for that :)

 

55 comments

  1. Naprawdę godny uwagi box. Chętnie bym go przygarnęła. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jedynie rozświetlacz mnie zaciekawił, reszta mogłaby nie istnieć ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nie dla mnie ale cieszę się, że zawartość Ci się podoba :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome products, I esp. want to try that skin glow spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matte shades look wonderful! I am wondering about body shimmer spray, sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jka zawsze same kosmetyczne smakołyki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rozświetlacze u mnie rządzą, więc od razu mnie to cudo zaciekawiło.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That prep and set glow spray is SO pretty! I bet it feels great on!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cienie mi się najbardziej podobają 😍
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ubolewam nad tym, że w Uk nie ma tego pudeła:( Widziałam, że w następnym miesiącu ma być Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Storm, która jest taka śliczna:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their boxes always look amazing x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, jestem pod wrażeniem! rewelacja! też chcę takie cuda ;D!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Co za piękności! <3 Cudowne!!! <3 Ta paleta ma niesamowitą kolorystkę

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rozświetlacz mnie bardzo zaciekawił :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rozświetlacz jest super, moje must have w kosmetyczce :)

    Buziaki:*
    Przesyłam trochę ciepełka ostatnim postem z Rodos -> WWW.KARYN.PL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ojej jakie wspaniałości! Te kolory, ten blask, zrobiło się tak halloweenowo :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ciekawy box :) Szczególnie paletka kolory interesujące :)
    Może wspólna obserwacja?:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great box! I love the packaging of that glow spray! So pretty and I bet it's amazing!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh that glow spray. I love the ones that add a bit of shine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice review thanks for sharing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooo i takie pudełka są kozackie ! konkretne mega rzeczy !

    ReplyDelete
  22. These products looks great. I like shades in palette and glow spray. Thank you for review.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/11/by-terry-gloss-terrybly-shine-cupcake_4.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woow.Piękne fotki i fajna zawartość ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it all, great Post of beauty
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lubię oglądać na YT unboxing tych pudełek:). Zawsze są w nich fajne kosmetyki:). I tym razem też są przyjemne!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super zawartość boxu. Chętnie przygarnęłbym niektóre kosmetyki.
    Pozdrawiam. wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Świetne pudełeczko... same wspaniałości :D!!!
    P.S. Dziękuję za odwiedziny u mnie :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pudełko pełne pięknych rzeczy <3 ja ostatnio zamówiłam pierwszego boxa i chyba się z nimi polubię <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on gfc #215 , follow back?

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Everything looks so pretty! Love your photos! ♥ ☁

    Would you like to follow each other? Lemme know ☂

    Blog de la Licorne * Instagram * We♥It

    ReplyDelete
  31. Box pełen cudowności - nic tylko testować i wykonywać niezwykłe makijaże :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition.
    Buy Vaginal Wash,Vaginal Wash

    ReplyDelete
  33. Although I like these boxes very much and find them very interesting I don't get to buy them... Maybe in future...
    I have to say that your products are very interesting, love the palette and the kajal liner.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely beauty products.
    The iconic spray looks really good.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love it I want one xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/12/ghostmoon-bags-out-of-this-planet.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Same perełki 😍😍😍
    zapraszam również do mnie https://sweeetdreamsx.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a beautiful products. Shades are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/12/babor-hsr-lifting-extra-firming-cream_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Same cudeńka :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  39. I've been wanting to try that Iconic London spray. Good to hear it's great for body. I was thinking of using it more of a body spray than as a setting one for the face.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Extraordinary significant post, where you make the fundamental center, truly satisfies me for its vital of significance. After all it is an incredible article with all the fixings. Much obliged ahead of time for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow this is an amazing line up of products, Boxycharm really do the best boxes xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  42. Strasznie mi się nudziło, wobec tego uruchomiłam komputer oraz zaczęłam buszować po sieci. Przypadkowo napotkałam na tę domenę internetową i powiem jedno - znakomicie! Atrakcyjny portal, bezlik porad oraz artykułów, jakie pozwolą zabić nudę, jestem na tak!

    ReplyDelete