Boxy Charm - November, December, January and February ... and where I was *life update*

*purchased by me*



Hello everyone! missed me? Gosh I have been long for soooo long! Feels like forever and well I miss all of you and well I missed blogging! 
As I mentioned months ago my laptop died, or my daughter actually spilled water on it... Lucky my in law had an oldie laptop so they were kind enough and let us use it...until it crashed.... There was a lot of issues before I got it... to start it I had to RESTART it 10 times... and it was slow, like really slowwwww.... But hey it worked... until the hard drive crashed... 
I was planning to get a new one asap but we were tight on the budget and well sales come and go. Finally, today I dragged my hubby to Best Buy and I got myself really adorable Chromebook! It HP and its white and gold and I adore it.



How cute right!?!?!


So now that I am back lets start with my posts. 

First I would like to share my Boxy Charm boxes. My last post was October box. 
So lets start with November and make our way to my most recent February boxes. 

In November we got few awesome goodies. I can even give you a small review because I tried most of the products that we got. 

NOVEMBER 2019 - box theme STELLAR 




* Dominique Cosmetics - Celestial Thunder Eyeshadow Palette -  my first impression - OMG! That is one gorgeous palette.  I was really happy to received it. The last, turquoise shade is stunning! and one of the most used in that palette. I love it on the lower lash line. Other shades are just as good and just as pretty. I know its not everyone cup of tea but I really did enjoyed it.  Retain $35



* Boxy Charm - 2 pc Brush Set  -  ok so BC started creating makeup and makeup products, who knew! Brushes are really cool, but since I have so many already, I will be sending them to my mom :) I hope she can have a better use of them than me.  Retail $35

* Dose of Color Liquid Lipsticks in the shade Date Night - oh my! I love a good red lip. I can't even tell you how many times I wore this beauty!!! Countless! It the perfect red, and it looks so freaking beautiful on. I love the formula and how easy it is to apply. Dose of Colors did so good with it. Retail $18

* Kypris Antioxidant Dew and Quench Serum - Happy to have it, but it is still sitting in the box for "later". At this point I have so many serums open, and it is only wise to keep this baby for "later". 
Retail $90 (yeah this brand is pricey!)

* HaruHaru Wander Maqui Berry Antioxidant Masks - I believe this was set of either 2 or 3 masks. Not sure but I gifted them all to my friends. I have tones of masks already, so this was a great add on in my Christmas goodies bags. Retail $9

Total Value $187
Paid for the box $25

DECEMBER 2019 - box theme WHIMSY 

BOXY LUXE and BOXY PREMIUM 



Oh yes! December is a Luxe box ( upgrade happens every 3 months) and I was off the wait list for PREMIUM box. Boxy introduced Premium box in November 2019 and everyone went crazy. This box retails at $35 and includes 6-7 products. Standard box is $25 - 5 products, and Luxe $50 and 8-9 products. 



Lets start with PREMIUM box 



* Dose of Colors - Hidden Treasure palette - The other option was ND Cranberry palette (no worries I bought that one afterwords). Dose of Colors formula is so good! Love the metallic shades in this palette. NOt to crazy about the layout but dang the quality is amazing. Retail $50



* Basic Beauty - Highlighting Palette - Im kind meh about it tbh. I dunno I used only once and I was not crazy about. I think it should give a wet look but I dunno , I might pull it out again and see if I change my mind. If not I need to look for a new home for it.  Its pretty to look at but basically that's it. Retails $30

* Glow Recipe - Watermelon Glow Moisturizer - yum yum yum. Love getting high end skin care in these boxes. I love Glow Recipe so much! and this baby packs so much moisture! Smells so good and seriously my skin feels so freaking good after words. Retail $39

* SkinFix Face balm - I don't have this one anymore. But I can tell you that Skinfix is one of the best skin care brands on the market. Retail $28

*Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask - oh men I really wanted to keep it, but I gifted this to my bestie for Xmas and she loves it! Laneige is again amazing skin care brand, and I do have few products in my routine already :) Retail $34

* KVD Beauty - Cake Pencil - also I gifted to the same bestie for Xmas. I don't wear eye liners like never. And this was my 3rd or even 4th liner in the boxes.... Really Boxy check peoples quizzes... Retail $20 

Total Value : $201.
Paid for the box $35



BOXY LUXE 



* Storybook Cosmetics - Little Briar Rose Palette - well well Storybook made their debut in Boxy. I think every Luxe box came with this palette. I know Base box had variation between Red Ridding Hood and Robin Hood palette. And well I bought both afterwards because I love the shades. 
Little Briar Rose is beautiful and inspired by Sleeping Beauty Fairy Tale. I love the shades and just aesthetic of the palette. Wish wasn't so bulky. Retail $55



* Ciate London Marble Blush in the shade HALO - guys I can't put this blush down. I was never a blush person but now... I only keep buying blushes... I love the beautiful mauve tone of it. and it look so good on my fair skin. I want rest of the shades asap . Retail $26

* Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil - this product is fabulous. I actually am planning on creating separate post including this oil. I can;t recommend this enough. My sister in law didn't get it in her bx and she bought it in the add on and guys she loves it ! This oil became a staple in my routine.  Retail $79

* Fresh Soy Face Cleaner - I don't think I have to introduce to anyone this product. It is a cult fave and for a good reason. For me this is my third bottle. I love this cleaner. Very gentle and wash face so good and leaves it really soft and clean. Retail $42 

* Rituals - Ritual of Sakura shower gel - yum yum this smells divine and its so silky! my whole family loves it and I had to get a back up of it. Thank God its only $9.

* IGK First Class Dry Shampoo - lots of people on social media swears by this brand and this dry shampoo. It is good but I love my Batiste and I don't think any dry shampoo can replace it. Retail $27



* Too faced Melted Metallic Liquid Lipsticks - not a fan of metallic formula so I swap this with my sister in law. She got the Crazy Rich lip gloss that i adore so much!!! So yeah I am happy that I made a change :) Retail $21

* KVD Dagger Liquid Liner - liners are a no for me like I mentioned above. And I don't have any more. Retails $20

*QMS Lip Corrector Serum - another product that I don't have anymore. Retail $200 .... I would never paid that much for anything ... 

Total Value $479
Paid for the Box $50


JANUARY 2020 - Box theme BREAKING THE ICE 



Base Box 



* Ace Beaute - Vintage Dawn Eye shadow palette - other option was Scarlet Dusk, which I purchased in add on. Amazing palettes both of them.Formula is really good and colors stunning! Retail $35



* Pretty Vulgar Concealer - haven't used yet. I don't use concealers often so I don't feel like I need it.
Retail $25

*Manna Kadar Liquid Lipstick - same goes for this lippie, I have not used it. I set aside and can gift it to someone. Plus I am not a fan of this brand. I got many products before in other boxes and it was always mehhhh .... Retail $21

* Skin and Co - Truffle Therapy Face Gommage - on the other had I am a really big fan of this brand. They were kind enough and sent over few goodies few months back and I really enjoyed it. I have second bottle of this (my sis in law got two) and I will be sending it to my momma :) Retails $28

* Avant 8h Radiance Sleeping Mask - I have not yet tried this product by Avant, but I have some other one open on my vanity and I absolutely love it. I think its a day cream with HA. I wear it every day under my makeup, So so so good! This mask retails for $107!

Total Value $216
Paid for the box $25



Premium Box



* Too Faced Palm Springs Palette - so happy to have this baby in my collection. Thanks God I waited and didn't buy it when it first came out. As of now I have not yet open it. I have so many palettes that I need to try and review that this one was set aside for now. I might do Best of The Best of palettes that came in Boxy Charm at some point. Retail $45



* Natasha Denona Duo Chrome top coat - I was meh about it until I put it on my eyes. When swatched not so good, when on the eyes on top of eye shadow ..wow! Its so pretty and so sparkly! I actually really like it and been using it almost every day I do makeup. Retail $28

* Billion Dollar Brows - Best Seller Kit - hmmm I already have my favorite brow products so this I was not crazy excited. I might pass this along .Retail $42

* Farsali Liquid Glass Serum - I believe this is new by the brand and  my very first Farsali product. This and the next three products I will mention are still sealed. But I am tempted to open them all :) Farsali Retail $54

* Tula Skin Care Keep it Clean Acne Foam Cleaner - I am really excited to try this. But again I don't want to open it coz I have like over 10 cleansers open at the moment. It have to wait. Retail $34

* Bliss Pore Patrol Mask - this on the other had I might open sooner then later. Bliss is the brand I been eyeing for quite some time. And to have this and Tula in the box is amazing! Retail $18

Total Value $221
Paid for the box $35

FEBRUARY 2020 - Box theme ADORE 



Base Box 



* Iconic London Day to Slay Eye shadow palette - 20 beautiful and very romantic shades in this palette. I have not yet to play with it but seriously I am leaving it out for next week. I think this palette goes so well with ADORE theme. Retail $62



* Luxie Beauty - Sponge Set - Another product that I left in its box. The second option was the Alamar brush set I really wish I could that instead. Don't get me wrong I love LUXIE but darn it the other set was calling me more. At the moment i have not yet decided what will I do with these. Either keep or send to my mom. Retail $40

* Ciate London Everyday Vacay Coconut Setting Powder - since my box got here last week I am pulling this baby out as well and will be testing it out the up coming week. Retail $22

* Laura Geller - Baked Gelato Highlighter in the shade Gilded Honey - I already own this cult classic. Its a beautiful gold highlighter. Formula is amazing! And since I already have it I will be
gifting this to my mom :) Lets hope she likes it :) Retail $26

* Evio - Refreshing Cleanings Hemp Wipes - new brand to me. Right now I am finishing my Purlisse watermelon wipes so as soonest I am done with it I will open these. Retail $10

Total Value $160
Paid for the box $25

Premium Box 





*Karity Picante Eye shadow palette - wooooow! what a beautiful palette this is! I know a lot of people over on social raves about this palette and how Karity don't get enough hype. I love the shade selection and when I swatched metallic I was blown away! This palette is also making way to my basket for upcoming week . Retail $29




* Glow Recipe - watermelon Glow Ultra Fine Mist - another cult classic and favorite. And yum this mist is really really ultra fine. And it smells so good. I am super happy to have another Glow Recipe product in my box woohoo .Retail $28

* Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blush - my shade I got is Diffused Heat and wow! Over Holidays I purchased Ghost Blush palette by Hourglass and I fell in love with the quality and performance of the blushes. I actually went ahead and purchased Dim Infusion and Radiant Magenta blushes. I am also looking into  getting Mood Exposure as well. Ugh gotta love it! Retail $40

*Tarte Cosmetics Double Duty Base Tape Hydrating Primer - this looks so good! but at the moment I have so many primers open and this baby is not that cheap so I will keep it for "later" . Retail $30

*Korres Body Butter - OMG this smells amazing! I got my in Guava and yum smells so good ! sinks in the skin and leaves it hydrated. I am eyeing scent Lemon and Basil scent. Retail $32

* Faccia 24k Gold Foil Moisturizer - now this moisturizer involves a lots of DRAMA. and to be honest I don;t want to even try it on my face... It will take me forever to write so just search it up on YouTube, do it while the tea is hot. Retails $100 ... Nahhhhh .... $2 sounds much better....

Total Value (not including Faccia ) $159
Paid for the box $35

So that will be it for my boxes . Sorry for this post being so long. It just I didn't want to make separate post.  Next month we will have ONE brand Premium box and LUXE. Stay tuned for that. If there is anything you want me to review let me know :)

Hugs!

35 comments

  1. Jak zwykle zachwycam się paletami cieni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakie cudne kolory w paletach, same perełki tu widzę :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paletki sa świetne. Ta London day ma idealnie moje kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super,ze wróciłaś, piękne paletki☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fajnie że wróciłaś 😊
      Palety mi się najbardziej podobają 😍
      Pozdrawiam
      Lili

      Delete
  5. Grazie per la visita al mio blog. Mi aggiungo ai tuoi followers, se ti va seguimi anche tu: lachicchina.blogspot,com, a presto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back! I wish boxy charm was available in the UK, all of the boxes seem so good xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a long time, surely we missed you!
    What a good deal with the Boxy charms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of awesome beauty products! Have fun with your new laptop :-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. fajnie że jesteś na blogu znów;D uwielbiam Twe posty zakupowe:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super, że już sprzęt sprawny i wracasz do nas:**Bardzo fajne te boxy, buziaczki <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. O ile wspaniałości. Palety są cudowne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jakie śliczne kolorki mają te palety :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many goodies! Love that marble blush. Congrats on your new laptop!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paletka Dose of Colors jest przepiękna! I róż Hourglass do kompletu - bajka:).

    ReplyDelete
  15. These boxes are so full of fun goodies! I just love that marble blush! And the princess palette is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How many things!!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so many lovely palettes... amazing colors!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back So glad you got a new laptop Loved it so cute Amazing items darling Love them Thanks for the reviews xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=3701

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back! Glad you were able to get a new laptop! I love seeing what's in the Boxy Charm boxes! So many great products!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  20. These products are stunning. I like shades in palette and Lenaige products. i can't wait to try them. I'm happy to see that you come back and can't wait new posts.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/02/narciso-rodriguez-for-her-eau-de_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so desperate for a new chromebook, and I'd love a white one. It gives me old school Sony Vaio vibes xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome photography! I feel lucky today to see the beauty of photography. It was really great inspirational post. What a memorable experience it was for us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wspaniałe zdjęcia, jestem zauroczona tymi kosmetykami!
    Pozdrawiam ciepło ♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. ile kosmetyków! ile palet! o mamuniu :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. ile masz tych paletek!:) świetne kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. All boxes seems really good and full of good stuff.New fun and I'm really enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Their boxes are always so amazing x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Monica, think it's my first time in here...
    I like the boxes, those seem like awesome products.

    Hope to see you around! ^.^

    ReplyDelete