JuLy Favorites 2014

H all,

sorry I'm coming so late with my July faves. There were few things I really liked in past month.  have been using the on a daily basis. And well im pretty sure I did forgot to include few, but I will try to add the in August faves , which I will be posting at the end of the month.






1.) Secret Wonderland Body Lotion by Bath and Body Works - Smells amazing! its my second bottle and I a sad that its discontinue! I manage to get it on semi annual sale and I am hoping that I will be able to get more!

2.) Maybelline Clean Express - great eye makeup remover! it do not burn my eyes and it does have a pleasant smell :)

3.) Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant - Love this lil guy! great protection. but cons are the price and the amount of the product .





4.) Physicians Formula Super CC+ Cream - I love love love this cream, it have a great coverage. I will do one of those days a short review on it, so stay tuned.

5.) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder -  as you can see I hit a pan on it recently and I so happy. Its is a great powder that mattify my oily skin . It stays a quite a while , but I need to do a touch up during the day tho.





6) Wet and Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells - beautiful shimmery colors! found myself using it a quite often this past month. Plus i have learnd the shadows are a dupes of Mac shadows!




7) Nicka K New York Eyeshadow ND12 Deluxe - I came across this eyeshadow a while back. I bought in a one story on Broadway. It coast me $2 and I thought it not going to be that good. But oh how i was wrong! I love t so much that purchase 6 more duos in the same color! its really pigmented and it stays very very long time, i will say up to 10h. I will try to separate review on it and other shades I got form this series. 






8, 9 ) Wet and Wild Megalast lippie in Just Peachy and Rimmel Airy Fairy - these two babies I used quite a lot past moth along with NYX butter gloss , That I FORGOT to include in the pics! 





10) Nicky Minaj Pink Friday Perfume -  love the smell :)plus I think the bottle looks really cute!





So thses are some of y faves in past month , hope u enjoyed it! 

xox Monica

No comments