Halloween Inspired ~ Gothic OOTD at Michael's Halloween display


You simply can't go into Michael's see a Halloween display and not take pictures, you simply con't!
For you who don't know Michael's is a popular craft store in USA. They sell everything you need for arts and crafts and seasonal decor as well. SO when I saw a Halloween display I had to take a few pics. :) I am obsessed with Michael's , I got so overwhelmed with the halloween decor that I forgot to pick up few background for mt pictures. Oh well next time I guess. For now enjoy my Halloween / Gothic Inspired Pictures :) Thank God I was dressed for that :) All my OOTD is from H&M: Top, skirt, purse, shoes and accessories :) 



🌙 Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. 🌙 Edgar Allan Poe ðŸŒ™








With Familiar Brown Jenkins :) Sorry way too much "Salem" :)



No comments