Too Faced Christmas in New York ~ Grande Hotel Cafe ~ Holiday Makeup Set




Christmas is right around the corner and most of the companies released all they holiday makeup sets. I am super excited for Too Faced of course and this year I plan to but them all. 
I went to Sephora last week and well holiday sets were not out on the display yet but a lovely salesperson told the have a bunch of them downstairs and she can get me whatever I want. I asked for Too Faced and then $49 later cute holiday cafe house was mine. Whats Christmas without Too Faced?



This year theme is Christmas in New York. And Christmas in New york is amazing. I live in NYC for almost 10 years now and I love Christmas time. There is no better place than NYC when it comes for Xmas vacation. 




Now let's get back to the set now. 
Like always Too Faced packaging and cute design is on point. Two tones pink hotel with teal rooftop and dark sky with gold stars and moon. In the middle there is teal wreath with gold ornaments, pink bow and gold bells. :) On the other side Teal christmas tree with gold ornaments. Once you remove top both doors swings open and you can see a cafe inside along with three palettes and sample size of best selling Better Than Sex Mascara. Cafe itself looks so nice and you just want to have a holiday latte in there, sit down and enjoy yourself. Everythings is kept in similar tones like pink, teal and gold. The floors are checkerboard style. On one side we have a couple sitting and drinking  lattes In the middle bar with some cakes, drinks and look at the doggie sitting on the stool :) I am pretty sure that is Clover Jerrod's dog :) *somehow I don;t have an open door palette pic, I swear I took it LOL. anyways if you follow me on Ig you will see it there for sure :)



Now lets move on to the palettes. There are three in total. Eggnog Latte, Gingerbread Latte and Peppermint Latte. and OMG just look how gorgeous they are! and they do smell like eggnog, gingerbread and peppermint! say what?!?1 crazy right? I just want to bit into them LOL! Each palette can be given as individual gift too :) 



Eggnog Latte ~ teal cardboard with pink ornaments and gold detailing. Inside there is 6 eyeshadows ( 2 matte and 4 shimmer and a blush) OMG it smells amazing! 






Gingerbread Cookie ~ brown cardboard with cute gingerbread men, gingerbread star and christmas tree cookies and gold star detailing ( sam on all 3 palettes ). Inside we have 6 eyeshadows ( 3 matte and 3 shimmers and bronzers )Again it smells so yummy! 






Peppermint Mocha ~ pink cardboard packaging with white and pink candy cane and peppermint cookies. Again we have same detailing that goes on every palette. Inside again 6 eyeshadow ( 2 matte and 4 shimmers ) and a blush. Smells so good you guys I really want to run to Starbucks and grab a latte.




what do you think? Do you like it? Will you buy it?


1 comment