The Concealer Game Strong with Osmosis Skin Care and Amazing Cosmetics




Let's talk concealer today. I have in total of 4 new concealer to share with you but today I will show you two. 
Osmosis Colour Age defying Treatment Concealer and Amazing Cosmetics Corrector.
Both were my go to for last week and both I came to cherish. 

Osmosis Colour Age defying Treatment Concealer is amazing. Not only it provides a great coverage but also will help you hydrate and soften fine lines around your eyes. This concealer as you can tell is dual ended. One side have a concealer and other moisturizing stick. So this concealer I apply before foundation.



 I use the moisturizing stick first and then I go over with a concealer. That moisturizing stick just as the name suggest it will moisturize / hydrate your under eye area. It contains nourishing ingredients like argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. It does have a tiny scent to it, for me it smells like a lemon :) Not overpowering but very pleasant.



Concealer itself is really good. The pigmentation is amazing. blends really good and there is no scent to it. I apply under my eyes, bridge of my nose, around my nose and forehead. I use a damp blender to blend. The consistency is creamy and thick, but at the same time once you blend is weightless. It gives  a flawless look and covers dark circles and blemishes. Lasted all day once I set it with a powder. Didn;t notice any creasing or setting in a fine lines.
I have my in a shade fair and it is a perfect match :)

You can purchase it here:osmosis web
Price: $38,

 


Second concealer I have is by Amazing Cosmetics.  Amazing Corrector was a new release for Spring 2016 and it was gone before you knew it. Color correction is so on trend right now. Everyone is making a color corrector concealers , singles or in a palettes. Amazing Cosmetics made a dual sided correction. Which is awesome coz you can get two shades. Other companies made one tube for each color... So yeah thumbs up for AC for making my life easier and save me some $$$.
 First thing first, AC came out with three correctors:
* Fair/Light (light orange/green) this is the one I have
* Light/Medium (Yellow/Orange) most popular one
* Medium/ Deep (red orange/dark orange)



As I mention before and well you can see it on the picture, AC corrector comes with two shades. 
It is formulated with:
* Vitamin E
* cucumber extract fruit to depuff and soften
*sodium hyaluronate to maintain moisture
* ceramide NP to repair skin



I choose the one with green coz of my blemishes. The formula on both sides is creamy,lightweight and blends really good and it gives a natural finish.
Using both sides helped me hide acne and blemishes viable on my face. The concealer stay all day without a budge.

The only thing I am not happy s the brush on the green side. It came damaged. As you can see the bristles are all over and it gives me a hard time to apply and ten put it back in coz each time they get even worst. The applicator on the other side is perfect and applies concealer really good.
Overall Amazing Cosmetics Corrector and other concealers are amazing. They are my go to coz I know they will never disappoint me.



This Corrector is available at ULTA,Sephora and AC Web
Price $ 29


top Osmosis Colour , two bottom Amazing Cosmetics 

2 comments

  1. Również ciekawie prezentują się :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolor korektora Osmosis bardzo mi się podoba, jednak cena jest dość wysoka, więc nawet nie będę się za nim rozglądać jak na razie.
    Åšwietny masz ten blog, zostawiam obserwacjÄ™ :)

    ReplyDelete