Kat Von D x Too Faced Collab



(*this post was supposed to be publishes last week but I had an internet problem. Now everything is back to normal and I am back to regular posting)

Finally we got our sneak peeks of Kat Von D x Too Faced Collaboration.
As a makeup junkie/makeup hoarder I am really excited! 
We been waiting for months to see what KAt and Jerrod came up with. 

When finally first sneak peeks were reveled and Instagram exploded!
Just take a look.




Quoted from Kat's IG
" Say hello to the Too Faced  + Kat Von D palette from our #BetterTogether Collection. The double sided palette is connected magnetically and can be broken apart in to two halves. Each half includes all new shades. "
The palette will come with best selling products Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. Both full size. And as you can see both matches palette perfectly. 

Palette will launched at Sephora this Holidays (December 26th) and Internationally on Valentines Day. 
 Also if I'm not wrong all the shades in palettes are new.



The collection is cruelty free, vegan and sadly Limited Edition. 

 I am definitely saving my $$$ for this! The palette reminds me of the heart pendants, that broke into two halves and you kept one and one you gave to your bff. Do you guys remember those? 
I think Kat and Jerrod did amazing job. Now lets patiently wait for swatches :)


2 comments

  1. Fajnie wygląda ta paleta ze Sfinksem :) Ciekawa współpraca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nie wiem czy t paletka czy kosmetyczka ale napewno bedzie moja

      Delete