Beauty Favorites 2017 ~ January




Ok I know its like the middle of February already, but here are my January Favorites :) Last year I kinda skipped these type of posts. I might posted once or twice .. shame on me right. I personally like reading monthly favorites. This year one of my blogging goals is to post them every month. 

So with that said let me show you my January Favorites. 



Wet N wild Photofocus foundation ~ new addition to wet n wild family. I was not really looking for this foundation I kinda stumbled on it while looking for Kandee Polishes LOL. There was not many colors left. I picked two. Shell Ivory is better match then Beige one.  I came to really like it. It have a cool applicator. I like to blend with damp sponge. I tried with brushes but it leaves my skin looking dry and cakey. I know people complain about the smell but personally it don't bother me. It gives a nice coverage. And its really cheap too! Next I want to grab concealers and faced powders :) 

Milani Cosmetics Make It Last Makeup Spray ~ this makeup spray is amazing! It have a great spray nozzle that spays fine mist directly on the face and not anywhere else. It did eliminated the powder look on my face! big plus for that! Although it didn't last 16h as it claims it did last around 9h for me , which is not bad :) Right now this is my go to setting and priming spray :) 

Now let me tell you about my two favorites that I can not live without. 
Art Deco Eye Shadow Base  and Clarins Supra-Volume Mascara. Holy Crap! both products are just simply amazing. ArtDeco eye-shadow base keep my eye-shadow on my lid the whole day. I mean it no creasing, no fading. The way I applied them in morning stays put through out the day. It comes in small (5ml) jar and it smells like  a men cologne. Why does it smell like a cologne? I don;t know but I love it! I love the smell! This is great primer if you have an oily lids :) Definitely try it out :) It is not only my favorite, my fellow polish blogger Monika (Candymona) loves it just as much. She told me she is on her 3rd jar! :) 
Now Clarins Supra-Volume Mascara I cant get enough of it. It makes my lashes so beautiful, think and black. It makes them long and makes them look like a fake lashes! I don't wear fake lashes and now I don't need to coz I have Clarins Mascara :) I usually put on 2 to 3 coats :) Its intensely black. The wand is amazing it catches all the lashes and just adds life to them :) The formula is more on a wetter side. Over all this mascara will be purchased as soonest its gone. I think I found my holy grail you guys ! you want super sexy lashes ? Use Supra-Volume you wont regret. 



Now let me show you some eye shadows that i been loving past month :)
ArtDeco  Most Wanted palette NUDE ~  to be honest I thought I will not like this palette. And boy I was wrong. I do like it and I like it a lot. It prefect mix of mattes and shimmers in brown, grey and rose hues. The color complements each other and blends really nice. The shimmer rose shade is my favorite! 
The other shadows I been loving are by MBA Cosmetics. I love their eye shadows.  They are pigmented, soft and they blend like a dream. Silk FX Shadows are my favorite. The ones I been loving last month are :
* Peach Frost ~ shimmery frosty peach
* True Love ~ matte, light nude pink 
* Blue Carrauco ~ shimmery vivid tropical blue 
* Sangria ~ rich and sultry burgundy 
* Turquoise ~ shimmery blue green 
* Honey ~ shimmery golden tan 
The way I like to use them was: blend True love in my crease. Peach frost all over my lid. Smoked out with a bit of Sangria. Honey in my inner corner and either Blue Carrauco or Turquoise on my lower lash line :) 



now for lips I really liked :
* Fairy Girl Rose Goddess Liquid Lipstick ~ when Fairy Girl told me the brands is coming out with liquid lipsticks I was so happy! Their lipsticks are amazing but the liquid ones way better! Out of all my most used one is Rose Goddess, which is a gorgeous mauve rose shade. The formula is amazing, the time wear about 8h. 
* Colourpop Calypso Satin Liquid Lipstick ~ that's it I love satin liquid lipsticks by Colourpop. Pretty  rosy nude shade.. I really like the formula on this one as well.  Mousse type consistency  that  applies opaque in one swipe. It dries to satin finish on the lips and lasted about 8h on me. 
* Jordana Sweet Creme Matte Liquid Lipstick Tiramisu ~ I was not expect them to be so good. Dang Jordana! Tiramisu is one of two Jordana's Sweet Creme Matte lip[sticks I picked up early this year. Unfortunately my display had all reds left and I am nude type of girl :) any who I love this formula and this shade! Tiramisu is beautiful rosy brown with a 90's vibe to it. I love how it look on me. Surprisingly wore so good! It have a mousse texture and opaque in one swipe :) Defiantly need more! even the reds! 
(top Jordana, middle colourpop, bottom Fairy Girl)




And last let me show you my favorite duo that I was wearing on my nails since Christmas. 
London Town nail color in Brill-and and China Glaze in Define Good..
Both look stunning on  the nails and both wear nicely over base and top coat by London Town. 
London Town Brill-ant bold metallic rose shade! OMG this is one of my all time favorite colors! Its simply stunning and well it look amazing paired with China Glaze Define Good which is rich cranberry shimmer shade :) 




So that would be it . My January Favorites :) Do you know any of the products? What did you love in January ? 

xoxo Monica 


3 comments

  1. Też bardzo polubiłam tę bazę pod cienie z ArtDeco, ale przebił ją cień w kremie Maybelline Color Tattoo w odcieniu Creme de Rose :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calypso made me look like a corpse, it was way too light for me! I'm looking into getting that Milani setting spray :)
    Ela | www.stealingyoursunbeams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm picking up the wet-n-wild so many say its great!! and now the spray by Milani (as well as one or all of those rose blushes with lipsticks)

    ReplyDelete