Great Holiday Sets for under $40! ~ Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. 2017




I been recently on a hunt for good Holiday sets. And while browsing isles in Sephora I stumbled on Smashbox sets. And OMG I think they are amazing!



I picked up two sets the travel primer set and eye shadow palette set.
 Guys I can't believe no one is talking about them! All I hear is Kat Von D , Too Faced, Tarte etc. No one mentioned these sets before. I haven't even see much of it on IG either. 



So here I am gonna show you and tell you why you need both sets :)
Lets start with Draw In. Decked Out. Primer travel set ~ not only it is priced so cheap but it contains bestsellers by Smashbox.
For $22 you get three mini products:
* Photo Finish Foundation Primer (travel size)
* Photo Finish Pore minimizing Foundation Primer (travel size)
* Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size)
so there you go. I personally didn't try any Smashbox primers before ( I know, shame on me) but with this set I can try not only one but three! and all in price of $22. Just so you know the 1 travel size primer cost $16 at the Sephora. Tell me that is not a good deal. I really been wanting to try the blurring primer and primer water for the longest time. I am thinking of grabbing another one. You too! get it while you can !



Second set I grabbed is Draw In. Decked Out. Eye Shadow + Highlighting Palette Set.  Another steal! I don't even know where to start! It contain:

* Spotlight Palette in Pearl (travel Size)





* Cover Shot Eye Shadow Palette in Ablaze (full size)





* Cover Shot Eye Shadow Palette LE in Sultry (full size)





Now I been dying I said dying to get the cover shot palettes ever since they came out. But I can't bring myself to spend $29 on each. So when I saw this set I screamed! I did and I got weird looks at Sephora hahah! Like I couldn't believe there were two full size palettes in this set! Like what!?! Come to Mama! Especially the Ablaze palette is gorgeous! this set is priced at $39 and I think it is a really good deal! I can't wait to play with all the goodies!

The packing on these is also really fun! Smashbox collaborated with Brazilian illustrator Ana Strumpf to create one of  a kind collection. Each set also contained stickers but well my daughter grabbed them :) She does love stickers LOL who doesn't !

Which set caught your eye? Which one would you pick? Primers, Palettes, both?

Hugs, Monica 

2 comments

  1. OMG! Ale cudenka!!! Paletki cieni przepiekne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ładne mają opakowania :)
    Odpowiedziałam na Twój komentarz u mnie na blogu - zapraszam <3

    ReplyDelete