Star Family Collection ~ JeffreeStar Cosmetics ~ swatches




My Jeffree Start Family Collection arrived at the end of October:)  And Guys I am obsessed! The cute house that lippies are housed in is so freaking adorable! I just can't!
I order it the day it launched via Beautylish and guys the shipping was super fast and they way it came packed!?! Yes Beautylish you did an amazing job and I will be definitely ordering again! I just had to throw it in here. Coz some brands they don't care about packing products, not making sure they secured, they don't even put a bubble wrap! Yes it happen few times with my orders, so i am glad Beautylish cares about their customers and products they ship! A+ for that.



Now lets get back to the collection, coz I bet you want to read about it and not of my Beautylish experience. 
At first I thought that was a Holiday collection, I don't know where that thought came from tho. Anyways someone on IG told me that it was not a Holiday Collection but just a Family Collection that Jeffree have been working on for a while. When I first saw the post all over IG, I knew I wanted the House with lippies and a highlighter. I love Jeffree highlight formula. As the matter of fact I own few in my Star Collection :)There is still few that are on my wishlist :) With that I wait till Black Friday :)I heard there will an awesome sale so yeah can't wait you guys!



anyways back to the collection.
Like I said the liquid lipsticks come in  a cute pink house, that have Jeffree Star Logo and right below holographic Family Collection. Once you open up you will see the Family Picture of Jeffree, Nathan and their cute doggies with Jeffree's and Nathan's signature as well as doggies paw prints and their names. I mean adorable as hell!
 On the other side we have beautiful liquid lipsticks :)



* Nathan ~ warm toned terra-cotta nude. My favorite in the collection :) it looks so pretty
* Wifey  ~ dark brick toned red.
* Diva ~ pink with metallic gold shift. Named after Jeffree's first dog.
* Diamond  ~  beautiful periwinkle shade. named after their second Pomeranian  dog.
* Delicious ~  deep grey based mauve shade. Named after 3rd dog, who's fur was exact color when he was a baby.
* Baby Daddy ~  another pretty warm taupey nude. Named after their 4th Pomeranian dog

(swatches in  order the shades were  mentioned)

Each lipstick have a pink cap and holographic starts and writing on them. Formula is same as the other liquid lipsticks. They dry matte but their not as drying and crumbly as other liquid lipsticks.They are really comfortable on the lips :)
The set that I showed you here retails for $75. Each lipstick if you want to buy separately $18.



Now the star of the show, the Skin Frost Highlight in shade Neffree. OMG you guys the most beautiful highlight I own. Its this icy purple pink with a shimmer finish. It looks pink on me, but you can see the purple shift, depends on how light hits it. It is blinding!  But I don't think it is consider duo chrome.  I live for it! It comes in a baby pink package with holographic detailing.  The only bad thing I have to say about this highlight is that it was really hard to take a pics of it.  it made a white background looks all yellow and well not so nice. but what choice do I have LOL :) The highlight just like other skin frosts retails at $29.



I love the video that Jeffree posted on his channel. Its was so cute to watch! the doggies are so adorable! I am such a dog person and dogs are just my favorite! and I love them all.  their family is just so cute and fun! Ahh it made me smile and I am just love it.

4 comments

  1. Moze nie dokonca moje kolory ale podoba mi sie jak wyglada calosc. Chcialabym miec w domu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zdecydowanie kolory moje :) Diamond bedzie slicznie wyg;adac jako eye liner :)

      Delete
  2. Kolory jak zawsze u jeffrey'a szalone. I mimo wszystko jestem fankÄ… tego szaleÅ„stwa ☺

    ReplyDelete