Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Holiday 2018 ~ Velour Liquid Lipsticks swatches



Oh yes! this year I didn't sleep on it and purchase the whole velour liquid lipsticks set. Jeffree Star Holiday collection always get me. Last year lipsticks were so gorgeous and I only managed to scooped two shades. I know, by the time I was ready to get the set it was sold out. This year I made sure I was up and ready on launched date and got me the lippies. The Alien palette on the other hand is sold out and I am patiently waiting for it to get back in stock. Alien and Blood Sugar are the ones missing in my collection. 


Anyways back to lipstick bundle. 8 beautiful lipsticks packaged in a iridescent with rainbow shift packaging. The tubes are so gorgeous as well. Glittery and sparkly. Once they hit the light or sun they sparkle and its insane! No one does Holiday like Jeffree :) 


Lets get into swatches and colors:


* Karma ~ khaki green. It looks like a baby poop. There I said. But once on the lips wow! especially with my fair skin tone it looks surprisingly nice! Who new I would like that much. I only wore it around the house, not brave enough to leave the house yet. 

* Jeffree Who? ~ gorgeous warm rosy pink that I been wearing it almost everyday. This one and Doll Parts are definitely favorites shades Jeffree created. I live for it! 

* Clout ~ metallic lavender. Sister of Thirst Trap that came out this summer. Blinding metallic shade that can be used as a base of an eyeshadow :) Yes you should know by now that Jeffree's velour liquid lipsticks can be used as a eyeshadow base and eye liner :)

* Triggered ~ deep burgundy with glitter. Nice grungy deep plum :) I love the sparkles in this :) 

(from top: Can't Relate, Hi!How are ya?, Clout, You're still on the property, Scandal, Karma, Jeffree Who?, Triggered)

* Scandal ~ deep dusty rose almost lavender with sparkle in it. Again another beautiful shade! And something that I can wear everyday. 

* Hi, How Are Ya? ~ beautiful holiday red with glitter in it :) I simply adore Jeffree's holiday reds! I am bumped that I ahve not gotten my hands on the last year one. Glitter comes through once you rub your lips together. 

* Can't Relate ~ nude. A something between Skin Tight and Mannequin. I love good nudes so why not Jeffree! make some more nudes :) TBH I need to purchase more nude lipsticks from Jeffree Star :) There is few that I really need :)  "Can't relate" is the something that Jeffree said this year and it become a big hit! 

* You're Still On The Property ~  deep metallic blue that is so beautiful! omg love this! God I want to wear this everyday !

A little close up on the packaging.

What are thoughts on this collection? Will you be picking up any? Which shade is your favorite?
Each lipstick retail at $18, bundle $105.

23 comments

  1. Love these pretty lipsticks! I adore the packaging and all the shades.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi oczywiście wpadły w oko te różowe;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolory zdecydowanie nie dla mnie :D Ale robią wrażenie ;) Pomadek od Jeffree Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetne kolorki....i te ozdoby świąteczne wokół :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the packaging is a dream and pigmentation insane. The last one is my favorite, such a beautiful dark plum shade!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cudownme kolorki. slyszalam juz o tej marce. ja jednak nie uzywam takich rzeczy ;/ pozdrawiam ;)
    obserwuje ;)

    ustiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kolory robią wrażenie :P
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeffree Who is my fav - so pretty!

    Sophie
    abeautifulride.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun shades! They are so bold and so glittery, perfect for wearing around Christmas! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) I had my last day at work yesterday so the Christmas holidays have officially begun here, yey!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trzeba przyznać, że kolory są wyjątkowe! Jeffree zrobił kawał dobrej roboty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, dear! Looks awesome!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Przez opakowanie myślałam ze one mają tyle brokatu w sobie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I brought some of these online a few weeks ago and find them very comfortable to apply and they are my most favorite as well! Makeup lesson by makeup artist Lina Cameron ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi dear, thank you for providing such a useful information to your blog readers. Am searching for best makeup artist in hyderabad if you have any recommendations or suggestions please reply here. Am waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. h2eau waters
    h2eau waters.

    ReplyDelete