I dyed my hair PINK...Twice!


Hi loves! Sorry for not being here all these weeks, my daughter spilled water on my laptop and it died. Right now I am laptop less and looking for a new one ;) I will try ti get back to my regular posting asap :) As I have so much fun products that I need to share my thoughts with all of you.

Ok so this is a little more funner post :) Last  month i decided to change my hair color. I was blonde for over 15 years. and 15 yrs is a long time. I dyed my hair every month and the white blode I had before I had my daughter ... ummm 10 yrs ago .. I could never get it back. My hair looked all brassy and yellow and ugh just no. 
One time like 2 yrs ago I bought a different color, more like a professional thing that hairdresser would use when you doing your hair professionally. But hey I had long hair back then and price I would have to pay would be enormous so no no. 
I made it myself I burned my hair but hey the color looked really nice. I was continue doing it until they closed down the store I was getting it from. So back I went to my Revlon. 



Also 2 + yrs ago I bought Unicorn Hair by Lime Crime. It was at IMATS. And I totally forgot about it until last month. I was like thats it I need to try it and see how it will look. 
I had my sister in law do it for me one Sunday. annnnnddddd I like it! such a fun change! I adored the color! My hair was this rosey-pinky color that looked so good! But after 3rd wash it was Fading away unfortunately. I really would love to have it a permanent version of that color.


 But any who there it came the 4 wash and I hated my color! So i went out to CVS and start looking and thinking I will get Revlon again and just go back to blonde, but then something else caught my eye.

Schwarzkop Got 2 Be Pretty in Pink Creative semi permanent hair dye. It was a bright pink that I could make a pastel. So im like why not. lets try it. I came home, my hair was already washed so that a plus. I mixed not even half of the tube with conditioner and start applying. I kept it on my head for 20-30min and then wash it off :)


GUYS the color was intense! I actually liked it. Such a fun bright pink color! It looked really good especially on my lighter hair. I really do enjoy it and guess what I still have more then half tube left! Which is awesome! coz one pack that cost $13 can last for atleast 4 application :)
Check the pics below and let me know what you think?

29 comments

  1. sama noszę różowe włosy od tygodnia i jestem szalenie zadowolona :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie odważyłam się nigdy na taki kolor;). I tak pewnie już zostanie;). W kwestii włosów jest mega nudna. Wciąż noszę blond i takie same włosy od miliona lat;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! jakie piękne, j anie jestem taka odważna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kolorek bardzo fajnie wygląda :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo mi się podoba! :) pasuje do Ciebie! :) ja bardzo często robię różowe pasemka :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale masz fajne różowe włosy <3 Świetne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetny jest ten efekt ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kolorek piękny! Fajnie, że twoje wpisy są po angielsku, bo dzięki temu ćwiczę język.
    Miłego tygodnia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of your hair is super pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bardzo odważnie, świetnie wyglądasz ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Świetny kolor! Kiedyś też miałam fazę na róż ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bright pink hair! It's so pretty and cool! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeśli chodzi o nowe kolory mam spray morelowy, ale nie odważyłam się jeszcze. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. Łał jaki piękny żywy kolorek :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bummer that your laptop died. The pink hair colour looks gorgeous - I love it!
    Your outfit, lipstick and nailpolish also look very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fajny efekt, mnie też kusi :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Różowe włosy są świetne, wyglądają bardzo ciekawie, ja nie raz farbowałam swoje tylko, że na fioletowo czy bordowo, używałam wtedy pianek Venita.

    https://sar-shy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Piękny odcień! :) Czasem i dorosłemu coś się wydarzy, córeczce trzeba wybaczyć. Pewnie teź nie było jej wesoło :( Miłego weekendu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post is so awesome. I have been using some of these for last around 2 years and they are awesome, also recently I completed my makeup lesson London and opened my studio. These products are damn awesome!! My clients like them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Attracted by your blog content!
    =v=
    thank you for your sharing.
    luxhairshop sew in weave

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ostatnio miałam bardzo podobny kolor.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! You look pretty. Thank you.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete