Wander Beauty Pop Up store in NYC - Beauty Event Recap



I had a pleasure to attend Wander Beauty pop up store opening on April 25th. 
This cute pop up store is located at 787 Lexington Ave (between 61st and 62nd Street) and it will be open until July 31st 2019. So if you are visiting or live in the area you definitely need to check the place out and well stock up on some of your favorite products and take cute pics in this Instagram worthy store.


The event as really nice.The overall set up and picture spots were beautiful. I had a chance to play a bit with products that I have on my wish list, eat some delicious and very adorable looking cookies and cupcakes (love how everything was travel themed!). I met few blogging gals that I know through IG and over all I had fun.

Below are few picture shoot from the event :)
Until next time!

This beautiful set up as soonest you walk in ;)
Travel goals and you guys that pink world map! Dreamy!


Flower wall goals! Really beautiful!I need it at my home like seriously! 




Mood Board!



My Sophia came with me to an event.On the pic you can see she is munching on caramel popcorn ;)


The cutest cookies and cupcakes ever! So yummy too!Just ask my daughter :)



My wish list :)
No days off set and two gorgeous palettes ;) Formula on these is so buttery!I really need them in my life!




Far away mirror selfie!Again what a lovely set up!

22 comments

  1. Świetnie jest móc wziąć udział w takim wydarzeniu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigdy nie miałam okazji brać udziału w takim otwarciu :) fajna sprawa :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chciałabym móc wziąć udział w takim otwarciu, niesamowite! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo fajna imprezka na otwarcie, miło spędzony czas :)
    Pozdrawiam ciepło, Agness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastyczne wydarzenie, świetna ta ściana kwiatów ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale śliczna oprawa wizualna eventu! Ta ścianka kwiatowa robi robotę 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fajnie, że miałaś okazję brać udział w takim wydarzeniu :D
    Pozdrawiam! wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jakie Ty masz piękne włosy! Czym robiłaś kolor? :) Czułabym się tam jak w raju ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ,przepiękny jest ten sklep 😍
    Zazdroszczę udziału w jego otwarciu ☺
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  10. woow cudowne wnętrze :)
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ogromnie Ci zazdroszczę takiej świetnej imprezy, fajnie wyglądają te kosmetyki:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cudowny event, chętnie wziełabym w takim udział

    ReplyDelete
  13. Świetna sprawa z tym wydarzeniem :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute pop up store! That flower wall is amazing!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post is so awesome. I have been using some of these for last around 2 years and they are awesome, also recently I completed my makeup lesson London and opened my studio. These products are damn awesome!! My clients like them too!!!

    ReplyDelete