Sephora VIB Sale Haul - did I get all products I wanted?

*purchased by me*



Finally ! I got all my packages and now I can show you all what I was able to get from the Sale that Sephora had by the end of April. This will be a shorter post, just showcasing my haul. Any reviews and swatches will be posted after I get a chance to play with the products. 
If you remember before the sale I posted my wish list and I was trying to stick to it and buy what I wanted but we all know that's not the case hahah


Here is the link to my wish list post. 


and here is my haul :) I am crazy coz I spend a lot of money! and even after the sale was over I went ahead and purchased Tom Ford palette and 2 Marc Jacobs lipsticks (they won't be included here tho). 


  • Marc Jacobs See-Quins Glam Glitter Eye shadow in shade Glamethyst and Copperazzi. 
  • Farsali Unicorn Antioxidant Lip Mask 

  • Tatcha Liquid Silk Canvas
  • YSL Touche Elcat Blur Primer 
  • Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette
  • Too Faced Born This way Natural Nudes Palette

  • Marc Jacobs Air Blush In the shade Night Fever&Hot Stuff
  • Marc Jacobs Steeletto Eye Shadow Palette 

  • Hourglass Ambient Metalli Strobe Lightning Palette
  • Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette 

So as you can see I kinda stuck with my list. The only "addition"were the last two: Hourglass and Natasha Denona, and ND palette being the most expensive. I added both last minute tbh. I wanted Hourglass palette but it was going in and out of stock.. finally one day I found it to be in stock so I added in my cart along with Metropolis Palette ($130 reg price but with discount it dropped to $112 just for ND palette). 


My damage during this sale was $463.27 😥  ($102.34 for Tom Ford and MJ lipsticks not included)

47 comments

  1. Kolorki cieni bardzo mi się podobają :D W szczególności ten niebieski :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, lots of lovely goodies, have fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you got so many amazing products, I am so jealous at the moment!!! x

    Yiota
    http://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these glitter eyshadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paletka cieni Marca Jacobsa mi się najbardziej spodobała 😍
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palety cieni jak zwykle mnie przekonują :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo ładne cienie ma paleta :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękne paletki i piękne kolorki. Faktycznie troszkę drogo ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. eveyrthing looks so cool!
    I just miss wearing make up, nowadays i only wear a mask and some lipgloss to stay home on the weekends...
    stay safe!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wszystko mi się podoba! Mimo że ja mam bardzo mało kolorówki i nie do końca lubię ją kupować, to uwielbiam oglądać Twoje posty w tej tematyce. :D Czekam na kolejny wpis ze swatchami :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You bought so many beautiful things!
    I was never inside a sephora, because in my little town there is none.
    Nice post! :)
    Seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wspaniałe kosmetyki! Wydałaś sporo, ale z pewnością warto dla jakości :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paletka prezentuje się fantastycznie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing products. Lovely palettes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a great haul! It was a bit expensive but I bet you saved a lot and I'm sure you'll love everything! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend! We had a (small, due to restrictions) party for my son's birthday yesterday, it was really fun :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jak zawsze wychodzę stąd zakochana po uszy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paleta Pillow Talk ma idealną kolorystykę! Uwielbiam róże na powiekach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paleta M.Jacobsa mnie interesuje.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow ile cudownych rzeczy :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have picked some amazing stuff. I really love Hourglass Highlighter

    Have a nice day
    Kinza Khushboo
    Blog
    Glamorous without the Guilt
    Bloglovin | Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Muszę się przyjrzeć tej paletce TF.

    Kurczę, zaszalałaś! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. TYLE palet to ja bym chciała mieć, kolory, całość - mega! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ale zaszalałaś :D piękna jest ta paleta Too Faced :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. These palette look amazing. I like shades so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/06/dior-backstage-custom-eye-palette-001.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chciałabym Too Faced Born This way Natural Nudes Palette.

    ReplyDelete
  27. No to się wykosztowałaś :P ale wszystkie kosmetyki są świetne :) ja ostatnio raczej ograniczam kosmetyczne wydatki :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks like such a cool haul, all of these products look wonderful! I really like the earth shades and would love to try them out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice post :) I follow you # 259 , follow back?

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great haul, amazing make-up products, I really envy you in a positive way and wished I could have those products too but I can't afford to spend that much money at once on make-up. I am really curious to know how you will use and like them further on.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wszystko piękne! A najbardziej chyba paletka Pillow Talk:), choc i pozostałe zakupy są super udane! Miłego używania:).

    ReplyDelete
  32. Od dawna zastanawiam się nad zakupem paletki Too Faced. Bardzo ładne kolory ma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Piękne są te odcienie złota:) Same piękne paletki!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! All palettes look wonderful and have beautiful shades. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice damage and wow so many products xD Podobają mi się wszystkie, ale chyba żadna nie wpadła mi tak mega w oko

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aj ile tu perełek, ile koloru i ten blask ❤

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ta paletka rozświetlaczy to cudo :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Uhuhu poszalałaś:D Paletka Too Faced kusi mnie od dawna, piękne kolorki na codzień 🤎🤎

    ReplyDelete
  39. You pick such an amazing items for yourself. I like shades.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/elizabeth-arden-sparkle-on-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. So many good products! Thanks for sharing.
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2020/08/summer-2020.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ładnie się prezentują te kolorki.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow ile cudowności :)
    „Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete