Sephora VIB Sale ~ My Wishlist


Its this time of year again!!! Right after throwing my money out at Ulta (haul is coming soon), its time for Sephora to have their annual Spring Saving event. 

So for that I have my wish list ready :)
Trust me there is way more then this! Hahah :) 



  • YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer - I had  and still have sample if this primer and I been loving it for years. Hopefully this will be the year that i will get a full size of it. 
  • Marc Jacobs - See-quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow - Glamethyst and Copperazzi - I think these were the ones I swatched a while back and fell in love . They are on sale now for $19 and if they are still in stock when the sale arrives they price will be much lower :)
  • Farsali Unicorn Antioxidant Lip Mask - everyone is talking about it:) Its on sale now and I hope this price will be still available on 17th :) 
  • Ole Hendriksen Balance It All Kit- I had moisturizer from this line a while back and it was really good :) This series is oily skin friendly so why not :)
  • Marc Jacobs Air Blushes - the pictured shade is already sold out :( they are on sale now for $29 . and two more shade available as I write this. Lets see if there will be any left :)


  • Charlotte Tilbury - B**** Perfect Lipstick 
  • Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Medium Lipstick
  • Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush - Pillow Talk Intense 
  • Tatcha Liquid Silk Canvas
  • Sephora Favorites sets - lip balms (2 full sizes)
  • Sephora Favorites set hydration (1 full size)


  • Huda Beauty mini nude obsession palettes :) - loving the tones in them 
  • Nars After Glow Overlust Cheek palette 

  • Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk palette - I freaing need it :) 
  • NARS Afterglow Eye shadow palette 
  • Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Eye shadow Palette
  • Natasha Denona Mini Retro Glam Palette 
SO that would be it. but who know maybe I see some other products I want :)
What you been loving in Sephora lately? Let me know so maybe I can grab it as well :)

Hugs- Monica 


52 comments

  1. Uwielbiam patrzeć na zdjęcia kosmetyków. Z tych palet, które tu opisujesz miałam do czynienia z Huda Beauty mini nude obsession. Pozdrawiam!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aż się oczy świecą, chciałabym wszystko! Tylko co ja bym z tym robiła :D
    Pozdrawiam ciepło ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Róż Marc Jacobs też mam, ale użyłam dopiero kilka razy, chociaż wydaje mi się ok na razie :) Mam odcień Kink & Kisses :) Muszę też sobie zrobić wishlistę, bo jest kilka rzeczy, które bym chciała :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!I love mini pallets,Huda is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your picks here! I really want to try the CT blush and that YSL primer.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have chosen some wonderful products. I had to buy a new washing machine, so no buying other stuff just now! Have a great week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful wish list! Love the look of the huda palettes x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. brałabym wszystko :D ale rozum mówi NIE xd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wishlist! Loving the MJ eyeshadows :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Sephora wishlist looks a lot like mine ;)
    Great beauty minds think alike!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought that Nars eye palette. SO many gorgeous products here! x

    Beautylymin | Pixi Glow Tonic Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sporo wspaniałości masz na oku:D Zastanawiałam sie w zeszłym roku nad kupnem różu z Marca Jacobsa ale później widziałam, że Kiko to ich mega podobny zamiennik także wybrałam je:) Paletki Hudy też mnie kuszą:D :**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Charlotte Tilbury's make up! I wish the UK had a Sephora, I have to stock up when I go on my travels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Piękne te cienie Jacobsa, kusi mnie też paletka Too Faced Natural Nudes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Marc Jacobs glitter looks absolutely gorgeous and I would love to get my hands on it!

    I hope you're doing well during this quarantine, and that its treating you relatively okay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same ratytaski! Chętnie skorzystam z Twojej listy życzeń :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your picks! I have the Tatcha Liquid Silk Canvas and like it a lot. The Marc Jacobs eye shadow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to try that glitter eye shadow! How pretty and perfect for Spring!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Same świetne rzeczy. Te paletki maja takie ładne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice selection, dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: HOME OUTFITS VS STREET WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow ile cudeniek. Aż chciałoby się mieć je wszystkie :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Paletkę Hud Beauty Nude Light też mam w planach. A w koszyku teraz mam zestaw miniatur Sunday Riley i pomadkę Diora K-Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your wish list. All of products are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/clarins-hydra-essentiel-face-silky_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a nice wish list. Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  25. super lista życzeń :) chciałabym wszystko :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tyle dobra, mam nadzieję, że spełnisz swoje chciejstwa :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've been holding out purchasing any makeup until the sale! I want to get that Sephora lip balm set and the Charlotte Tilbury blush!

    Jill -Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ja też uwielbiam kosmetyki Sephory :) Strasznie spodobały mi się te brązowe pomadki. Miałam kiedyś podobną Avonu i o dziwo bardzo mi pasowała.

    ReplyDelete
  29. staram się nie kupować nowych mazideł;p

    ReplyDelete
  30. Te zestawy prezentują się fantastycznie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Same cudeńka 😍 ja aktualnie wyleczyłam się z kupowania kolorówki i większą frajdę sprawia mi testowanie pielęgnacji;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Z Twojego zestawienia mam paletkę od Hudy Nude obsessions w odcieniu Medium i jestem zakochana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my gosh I swooooon over Charlotte Tilbury products! I adore the lipstick shades you've featured here :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jestem ciekawa tego fioletowego brokatu do oczu od Marca Jacobsa

    ReplyDelete
  35. Piękne te brokaty z Marc Jacobs. Paletki z Huda też mnie kuszą, ale najbardziej z serii pastelowej :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. świetne, piękne, cudowne! kuszą nieziemsko! ja mam paletkę Nude Light od Hudej i właśnie dziś wstawiłam post z recenzją :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. So many products that I have not tried, but really want.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cudne palety. Nie wiem na którą bym się zdecydowała :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Same wspaniałości. Trzymam kciuki, aby wszystko udało się zdobyć. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a strong wishlist - I LOVE these lipsticks!

    I hope you’re doing well during this quarantine, and that its treating you relatively okay!

    amy x wandering-everywhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many lovely shades to choose from. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dużo fajnych kosmetyków,a te paletki, super zestaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. The shades are beautiful! I love it!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete