MAC Bronzing Collection - Summer 2020 - my picks

*purchased by me*


This limited edition collection dropped not long ago and I does get me thinking of Summer. 
Summer that I hope we get... 
I am kind of confused as this is a Bronzing or Bronzer collection? I see both names on the web and just not sure which is correct. I call it Bronzing coz Bronzer is bronzer  :) 


This collection was available excursively at ULTA here in the USA.It is a Limited Edition and includes: 2 bonzers, 5 foiled eye shadows, 5 lipsticks, 4 lip glosses, 4 strobe face glaze, fix plus, body strobe lotion and bronzing brush. 
So as you can see it was quite a big. 

I was able to grab a bronzer, 3 lipsticks and one eye shadow. 
I went back to get the face glaze coz I was curious but the shade I wanted was sold out. 


Here are closer pics of my picks and as this is a Limited Edition I did not swatch anything... but.... I got me thinking that maybe I should start using my LE stuff... I know I did use few in the past so I have no idea whats stopping me. As of now I only took pictures of this collection but I might have break my "untouchables" and start using them. We will see LOL I am still thinking what to do :)



  • Beige-ing Beauty Bronzer- this is a light yellow tones bronzer that might or might not be too dark for me. But I wanted the compact so bad so I bought it and wen with the lighter version of it. This is supposed to have a dewy-matte finish and cream to powder formula. I tell that by looking at it and dipping my finger ever so slightly it is powder formula that does feel creamy when I swatched it.. again lightly. I dunno I feel like I will crack it open and start using it. Color looks dark in the pan but lets see :) Retail $32


  • Foiled Eye Shadow in the shade Monaco-co - I was so super hesitant with buying an eye shadow coz of the price... I t was $26!!! I know crazy! I was watching some UK YouTuber and she was applying this shadow on and I really really wanted it. I closed my eyes and bam I bought it. I just didn't know why the prices was so high on it? Was it coz it was LE? Different formula? I had no idea until I got it mail.... And the pan was huge! I didn't take a side by side picture, but this particular shadow contains 3g/0.1oz of product versus 1.3g/0.04oz in my other regular pan shadows. And I compare it with my other LE shadow from Snow Ball Collection. The shade is described as a warm rich brown :) Retail $26



  • Cote D'Amour Lipstick - this was the shade I knew I was going to get. I love bright, fun colors for Summer, even tho I never wear the ones from MAC coz again LE... Retail $20
  • Set To Sizzle Lipstick - this is described as grapefruit pink and this one was also on my wish list :) Retail $20
  • A La Plage Lipstick - light nude with slight gold pearly sheen. I knew I wanted three lipsticks from this collection and on two I was sure which shades I am getting but it was hard to decide on the third one. Finally I went this beauty :)  Retail $20
Now I am patiently waiting for Mac Mosaic Collection to drop. But there is no dates on when it will be available in the USA... Below is the picture :) I can tell you that I will be getting all lipsticks, palette and highlighter :)


63 comments

  1. I love the colours, I want to touch them. Have fun when you use them. Have a good and safe week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kosmetyki przepięknie opakowane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    dreamerworldfototravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're very pretty but there's no way that I'd buy LE products and not use them! I use everything buy! x

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pięknie wyglądają te kosmetyki, ciekawa jestem makijażu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the packaging of the cosmetics. Have a happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packaging is so beautiful and shades are wonderful. I need to check them. Thank you for review.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/beauty-of-freedom.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing packaging! I love those lipstick shades.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gdzieś słyszałam o tej marce :-) Fajne cudeńka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a great collection! I'm trying to stop myself from collecting MAC collections, as I can never bring myself to use the LE ones either xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The eyeshadows look like the prettiest piece in the collection, the rippled finish is just so pretty xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love first and second lipstick. Bronzer is also nice but I still can't use any bronzer xD

    Miłego wieczoru!
    zpolskidopolski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a good collection. MAC are always good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Te szminki sa cudowne a w szczególności ten kolor nude :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful products.
    I'm following your blog, could you follow my blog back?

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dziękuję za odwiedziny u mnie
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ładny ten bronzer 💞
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, I am totally in love with Mac products!! the bronzer is perfect for me ✨

    Would you like to become blogger friends? 👧 👧 I follow you, you can find me here :) ✨

    Shades of Silvie

    Have a lovely day 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  19. wszystko wygląda ślicznie! Szczególnie pomadki wpadły mi w oko:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. MAC brands have quite a name in my country. One of my younger siblings uses cosmetics. Your review is good. Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ale ta kolekcja jest piękna z zwłaszcza pomadki❤

    ReplyDelete
  22. These shades and packaging are gorgeous. I really like them.

    New Blog – https://www.bibliothequeduparfums.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. All these bronzey shades have me dreaming of summer!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ten foliowy cień naprawdę wygląda ślicznie ale cena troszke jednak za wysoka:( Buziaczki:***

    ReplyDelete
  25. Uuu.. nie wiedziałam, że Mac wypuścił taką linię. Zaciekawiło mnie to:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nigdy nie miałam okazji testować kosmetyków z MACa, troszkę nie na moją kieszeń, ale na szczęście, jakoś szczególnie mnie one nie kuszą ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Piękne kolory! Te szminki wyglądają obłędnie! Opakowania też robią wrażenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks like such a great collection!
    The colors are beautiful.
    Best regards Irma

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pomadki mnie zachwyciły, ach jakie kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This collection is gorgeous x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG totally didn't see this collection! Looks gorgeous though

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kolory pomadek są absolutnie przepiękne ❤

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous collections...perfect quality.

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the packaging! These lip shades are beautiful!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  35. Bronzer wygląda mega kusząco :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. jakie cudowne błyskotki! coś na maksa dla mnie ;D

    ReplyDelete
  37. These look like great products, I especially like the lipsticks! I hope you will decide to use or even just swatch them, they are very pretty! :)

    Hope you are having a lovely week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love everything especially the colors.

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Kolory szminek najbardziej przykuły moją uwagę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ładną kolorystykę ma ta kolekcja.

    ReplyDelete
  41. The bronzer looks gorgeous! And I love the lipsticks too! I hope you use them :) xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  42. Piękna kolekcja! Najbardziej podobają mi się oczywiście pomadki, ale i pozostałe kosmetyki są super:).

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think there was only one collection I was eager to try before from MAC (I'm not a makeup collector) and was able to snag only one thing and was so excited, haha! These two collections are absolutely stunning. I love all 3 of the shades you purchased, as well as that shadow. So beautiful and indeed perfect for summer. The packaging and colors for the Mosaic is just breathtaking. It's giving me all of the Moroccan vibes and I'm loving it!

    XO,
    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my gosh! This is one of the dreamiest summer collections I've seen so far! The packaging is gorgeous and I love the shades of the actual products. Such gorgeous lipsticks...

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh God, the foiled eyeshadow and the lipsticks are so tempting! Look so lux!
    Wish I could see you wearing those products as your makeup :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. U Ciebie zawsze jest tyle perełek :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Już same opakowania przyciągają uwagę ;)Piękne te cudeńka 😍

    ReplyDelete
  48. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  49. Muszę potwierdzić, iż niezbyt często natykam się w Internecie na tak poprawnie napisane wpisy. Nie dość, że treść spójna i merytoryczna, to jeszcze autor postarał się, by nie było to zbyt zawiłe do zrozumienia.

    ReplyDelete