Patrick Ta Monochrome Moment Velvet Blushes ~ Swatches

 *purchased by me*



HI Loves~ Welcome back. I got a fun and blushy post for you today. And I am talking about no other then Patrick Ta. I been dying for his blushes for quite some time now. I can't even tell you how many times I been in and out of Sephora just swatching the blushes. I mean each and every time I stop by his blushes and I was telling myself that one day I get my hands on it. The on;y question was to ask was "which shade will I pick up"? Fast-forward at least a year later and here I am with not one but three blushes! All thanks to IPSY. 



IPSY recently (February) launched a new tier in their subscription and its called Glam Bag X. I was lucky enough to get off the wait list and I got my first amazing box in February. And in that box, you guessed Patrick Ta blush. One down two more to go! IPSY had three shades to offer in boxes and after looking around Facebook pages I was able to purchase two more. 

Patrick Ta is world know makeup artist, and his makeup line is absolutely beautiful. Definitely my type of aesthetics, with gold, rose gold packaging and beautiful shade selection. For now I only have these 3 blushes but rest be assure it will grow overtime because I have few items on my wish-list. 



Monochrome Moment Velvet Blushes are just like the name suggest, velvety. These are very subtle and can be build up to desired color. They give natural look without being right in your face. Sometimes you just need to tone down your blush and these babies come in handy. Brush picked the powder up with easy and blends nicely on the skin. The pan of it its quite large so you won't hit "pan" that fast. 



Shades I have are as follows:

* She's Adorable

* She's Passionate

* She's Seductive 




5 comments

  1. Boskie te róże :) cudowne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Adriana Montes

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the three shades. They're so pigmented and the quality seems amazing! x

    Julia x
    www.julia-speaks.com | Lifestyle, Self-Care, Travel 🌷

    ReplyDelete