Jaclyn Cosmetics - Bronzer and Blush Duo + Accent Light Highlighters ~ Swatches

 *purchased by me*

Hi loves! Omg last I posted in December, dang! I knew it was long but didn't think that long. I meant it's been crazy. Work is double busy and on top of that my boss told us that he will move office from NY to NJ... And if I am willing to stay it will be more then 2h traveling time one way... So yeah this is not working for me and I been job hunting for the past month. Not easy... Anyways wish me luck as I am sending my resumes out. 

Now, in this new post lets take a closer look at newest Jaclyn Hill Cosmetics launch, namely highlighters and bronzer/blush duos. I thought I will skip on these but oh my just look how beautiful they are. I managed to grab 3 highlighters and 2 duos at Ulta Beauty few weeks ago. 

The first ever highlighters were launched back in 2019 and since then she revamped them. I personally never gotten any of the old ones (I did wanted the Flesh palette), but now I jumped and purchased  the new ones. The shades in the Flesh palette can be bought separate which made me really happy! I been dying to get that palette but its discontinued now.  But never the less I have the shades I wanted, woohoo. 

Accent Light Highlighters ($29) - one word amazing! seriously amazing! Lets start with the gorgeous compact the highlighters are housed in. Its beautiful! She did such an amazing job on it. They are smaller then the duos, all gold and just luxurious feeling. Its a baked formula that gives the amazing glow on the skin. It swatches and applies really good, with no fall out and it last all day. Each shade I got looked good on my skin. Seriously I am loving them at the moment. Shades I go are:

* Sparks - frosted gold

*Iced  -frosted champagne 

* Mesmerized - soft peachy highlighter

Blush and Bronzer duo next~ 

Bronzer and Blush Duo ($36) - I picked two palettes one slightly warmer and darker and one lighter and cooler. The formula on these is good. Swatch wise they looks and swatch beautiful. When applied with a brush there is a kick up of the powder. They are sheer and they can be build up. These are perfect for people who are not a fan of blush or just starting playing with makeup. Now the packaging on these is stunning! Very lux and super high end. Loving the black with rose gold detailing. Even the outside box is gorgeous! I overall like them but really hope she can make more shades and bit deeper. When I am on the run I don't have time to sit and build blush or bronzer to my desire color. Shades I picked are:

* Lilac Love /Top Tan - lilac blush and light brozner with neutral undertone. 


* Warm Flush / Golden Goddess - warm peachy blush and light brozner with warm undertones. 

And that would be it. I mean I am really loving the highlighter the most and I hope she can come up with more wearable shades. I am also thinking if I should pick the beam loose highlighter and the mood exposure powder. No idea what to do LOL. Mood exposure powder is a all over face powder, but since I have an oily skin I am afraid it will not work on me. As for the beam loose highlighter is that I don';t use much of loose highlighters but there are two shades that I are calling my name.. I dunno what to do ... decision decision. Anyways that is will be it for now. Hopefully you going to see more post from me soon:) Hugs



10 comments

  1. Beautiful products. Good luck with your job situation. Happy Easter, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange thing, from each set I always like the top one best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jak one pięknie wyglądają! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on your job hunt, and I think the soft peachy highlighter looks lovely on your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried that brand yet but all products look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bardzo ciekawy wpis, przeczytałem jednym tchem i czekam na kolejne, oby więcej takich ciekawostek.

    ReplyDelete