Jaclyn Cosmetics ~ Bougie Rouge Blush Collection ~ My picks and thoughts

 *purchased by me*




*** OMG last post that was shared on my blog was in JUNE!!! Sorry loves, I just been super busy with my full time job. I have like 10 pre-written posts that I will go live in next few weeks. And in the meantime I will start working on new one. Coz I got a lot of new products!****



The new Jaclyn Cosmetics collection is here! And it's all about the blush and its beautiful! We have palettes, loose blushes, cream blushes and liquid lipsticks. You guys did you see the campaign video she did? Its seriously HOT! 

Launch and check out went smooth and I almost got what I wanted. There was a bundle deal that I was hoping to score but it sold out super fast. I ended up grabbing both palettes and one mood light blush. 

So the blush palettes are simply beautiful. Inside and outside. We have a cool and warm versions and to be honest I am really drawn to the cooler one, shades are so up my alley. Each palette contains 6 silky soft matte shades. 



The shades overall look really vibrant and deep in the pan as you can see but trust me they are workable. I have light skin tone and I can wear all the blushes. But of course I am drawn to the lighter ones. When you see swatches , they are pretty pigmented and that is because I swipe it over twice just to show the shades better. When I used brush the shades applied beautifully and blended well. As for darkest colors the best is to use light hand when applying it. 

Also, did you know you can mix them? I watched Jaclyn video and she was mixing two shade and guys they are so flexible and blend so nicely giving the most beautiful flush! Totally in love!


Here is warm version called Rouge Romance:

And here are swatches


Here is cooler version called Rouge Affair:


And here are the swatches:



The only thing I would change is that I would put on the front of the box the name of each palette. Right now both reads Rouge Romance and its a bit confusing when you want to use cool version and you grab warm. But overall I totally recommend both palettes. 



Next we have a Mood Light Blush - and just as a name suggest it will be a illuminating blush. They are coming in a beautiful, high end looking clear jar. Top is rose gold with "J" that is in the color of the blush. I got my in a shade Love Language and I really enjoy it. 




* Pictures that were not take by me are taken from Ulta.Com website*

8 comments

  1. Jakie piękne kolory! Z przyjemnością bym się takimi pobawiła :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried anything from this brand, but these palettes look stunning! Strange that they look exactly the same from the outside though, I hate when brands do that xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo fajne te palety. Sama nie wiem która podoba mi się bardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przeczytałem wpis do końca, bardzo ciekawy punkt widzenia, nie spotkałem się z tym do tej pory. Bardzo lubię czytać twój blog, piszesz w taki sposób, że aż chce się czytać.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetne kolory. Można się pomalować pasując twarzą do każdego koloru ubrania.
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do obejrzenia moich obrazów!^^

    ReplyDelete