New In ~ May 2015 / Zakupy ~ Maj 2015


I love new makeup. I love buying new makeup. And this kind of posts I like to read the most. Makeup hauls. Sometimes I get asked why do I need so much makeup and do I use it all? The answer is I LOVE MAKEUP and I like to buy it. Some of you like to buy purses, shoes, clothes and I like makeup. And do I use it? Yes I do.
 I always hunt for good deals. Rarely do I pay regular price. I shop on sales.

The only things I got in this haul at regular price were Mac Wash and Dry collection. I actually wanted more form that collection, but I wasted money in something else. I told myself I go back to MAC store one day and grab a lip glass. I never went back, realize I don’t really need a new lip glass.

***************************************************************************

Moje Majowe zakupki. Oprocz kolorowki, ktora jak zapwenie wiecei kocham, kupilam tez dwie now sukienki ale niewiem czy chcecie tez zobaczyc. Oczywiscie tez dla mojej malej kupilam letnie ciuszki.
Teraz pokaze nowsci w mojej kosmetyczne i na polce z lakierami.

***************************************************************************


Winning Prize form Pixi :) Wrote more here.


Orly Elsa nail polishes (all half off reg.price)



Milani Dolci ----> more here 


Maybelline ---> more here


Went back for Milani Dolci Nail polish :)


Some new makeup stuff


Urban Decay Vice 3 :) bought it off my friend Hannah :)


Maybelline The Blushed Nudes ( review plus swatches coming soon)


MAC Wash and Dry :)


Blush Hipness
Lipstick Creame d'nude


Wash and Dry and Alluring Aquatic (last year summer collection)


Finally got the Miley Cyrus lipstick and Lip glass :)


27 comments

  1. Trochę tego nazbierałaś . Skąd naszyjnik śliczny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sporo tego :) Zainteresował mnie ten róż, bądź cień Milani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Monica, I'd really like to see the swatches of the Maybelline palette =)
    I also like to buy and use make up like you,
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H sweetie, hopefully i will have it on tomorrow or monday :) makeup is my passion :) just love it

      Delete
  4. Przepiękne rzeczy, zazdroszczę wygranej :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful things ! You love make up : I can see that ;) Love the summer version of the Mac powder ;) Thanks for your comment on my blog ! http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sporo tego ;) ale same fajne rzeczy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ile wspaniałości O__O Zazdroszczę Urban Decay Vice 3 strasznie się napaliłam na tą paletkę, niestety w Polskiej Sephorze sprzedała się błyskawicznie i nie udało mi się na nią załapać :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tyle wspaniałych rzeczy, że nie wiadomo na co oko zawiesić :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg so many nice products! Can you do a review about the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette, I would love to see swatches.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tyle tego dobra!same perełki! A jak sukienki ? Poprosimy zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. świetne rzeczy ale to sukienek jestem najciekawsza więc teraz czekam na stylizacje :D

    ReplyDelete